004

Twisted Love Triangle

Kyungsoo ended up staying the night comforting the weeping Baekhyun. He swears this kid is so dramatic its almost impossible to calm him down. Once Baekhyun passed out after his crying fit Kyungsoo just sat beside his carcass (hes not actually dead) and stared. He didnt know why but he feels... empty. After a while he got up turned off the lights and slept too.

By the time morning came the two were already late. They rushed around the house trying to get ready as quick as they could, but they knew they couldnt make it to school on time. Forgetting breakfast in their havoc they rushed out of the house on the way to school. On times like this Baekhyun really regrets not buying a bike. They were 1/4 of the way there and school already started. The boys wiped off their sweat and just started walking.

"Man I really thought if we rushed we could have made it in time," panted Baekhyun.

"Dummy we woke up 10 minutes before the bell. It takes almost 7 minutes to get from our lockers to our class and you really thought we could make it in time?" Kyungsoo shook his head while Baekhyun pouted.

"Well im sorry I didnt mean for you to get so sissy," Baek barked.

"Says the one who yelled at me for taking a shower, which is properly hygenic by the way, and pulled me out of the washroom ."

Baekhyun pouted once again looking the other direction.

"I wasnt in my right mind."

"Yeah you werent."

The boys looked at each other both with vicious stares. But Baekhyun looked so much like a puppy Kyungsoo couldnt help but coo at his adorable face. Baekhyun slapped his hand away when he tried to pinch his cheeks.

They were about half way when a familiar looking black ferrari stopped beside them. They looked at the drivers side to see whats up. The guy rolled down his window and Kyungsoo could see Baekhyuns eyes fly out of his sockets. Park Chanyeol stopped for them and Baekhyun is having a mental attack.

"Hey I saw you guys walking, need a ride?" He smiled a handome smile that made Baekhyun blush hard. 

"Yeah thanks we appreciate it," Kyungsoo replied.

"Hop in," said Chanyeol and he rolled up his window again.

Baekhyun held onto Kyungsoos uniform sleeve.

"Soo, soooo.... Im not ready," Mr. Drama Baek said.

"Your an idiot get in the car already," Kyungsoo pulled the whining Baekhyun into the car. Baekhyun observed the car in awe. The seats were genuine leather and even the cup holders were made of fancy stuff that Baekhyun didnt even know of. Chanyeol started driving and took notice of Baekhyun gaping at his car. He snickered when he felt the roof and told Kyungsoo to touch it but he just brushed him off which cause Baek to pout. 'Cute' Chanyeol thought. He immediatly realized what he thought as shook it away.

"So why are you guys late today?" Asked Chanyeol.

"Nothing much we just slept in after a long night," said Kyungsoo.

"So do you guys do any after school activities? Hobbies?" 

"I do music in school with Kyungsoo but we have been looking into joining something lately," shyly spoke Baekhyun. Kyungsoo nodded.

"Ooh I see, well ive been thinking to hit the gym, do you guys wanna join and be gym buddies?"

Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo with an excited expression, "yeah of course that would be cool," Baekhyun said accidentally sounding a bit too excited. Kyungsoo nodded once again.

"Well thats cool maybe I should get your numbers so we can talk about it?"

Kyungsoo swore that he saw Baekhyuns soul floating out of his body. 

"Alright," said Kyungsoo. Once Chanyeol rolled into the school parking lot they exchanged phone numbers and once Baekhyun got his phone back the expression on Baekhyuns face showed that Kyungsoo has to deal with a lot today. The boys walked in together. People were in the halls getting to their other class. On their way they bumped into Jongin.

"Oh hey," said Baekhyun.

"Where were you guys? I got worried when I didnt see any of you in the first period."

"We just woke up late ahaha," Baekhyun looked behind him to look at Chanyeol. He just stood there looking at Jongin, Baekhyun thought that they might not know each other so he inroduced them, "Oh Chanyeol this is our friend Jongin, Jongin this is my new neighbor Chanyeol," Baekhyun blushed.

"Oh yeah we bumped into each other that one time right?" Asked Jongin. Chanyeol just nodded. 

"I hope we can be friends, along with Baek and Soo too of course." Smiled Jongin.

Chanyeols heart beated at the sight, "y-yeah I hope we do too." They exchanged numbers and went off in their own directions. Kyungsoo started to become worried. He saw the interaction but was dumfounded by Chanyeols reactions, though they werent like Baekhyuns love eyes, Chanyeol had his own pair too... for Jongin. He looked at Baekhyun as they walked, the poor boy was too blinded from what happened in the car he didnt look into anything else. Kyungsoo just hopes his superstition was wrong and nothing bad happens to his best friend.

 

__________

A/N: ahahahahahaaa.....sorry?

I honestly dont know the last time I sat around and went of AFF ive been so busy with my life lately its kind of crazy how things happen the way they do.... 

But anyways heres a super short chapter just to get back into the writing mood.

THE BOYS GOT INTRODUCED TOGETHER!!! Now officially the story begins and ill try my hardest to not make it too boring for yall. 

Next chapter will come soon! Thanks as always~♡

~Mia