CHARACTERS

    POCKET BANGTAN : CLOSED! CHOOSING CHARACTERS!
https://www.pocketmonsters.com/characters
JEON JUNGKOOK ( A )


model jjk-090197, otherwise known as jeon jungkook; he's the latest model that we've manufactured. the tiny cutie doesn't look intimidating at first, but beware - he's a little doll with the mind of a troublemaker. in the midst of setting up complex pranks in under five minutes and being able to execute such crazy ideas with ease, it's a wonder how someone as tiny as him can be so strong. jungkook isn't all pranks, though; he will eventually warm up to you, and the moment he does, it's goodbye to pranks and hello to his irresistible aegyo. please note that jungkook is practically fueled by food, so if you forget to feed him, he'll get really a little cranky.

ORDERED BY : tba

ABOUT THE OWNER : tba

JUNG HOSEOK ( A )


model jhs-021894 is who we like to call jung hoseok. he's a bundle of sunshine, and you can't help but smile the moment you see him. everywhere he goes, he carries a cheerful aura around him, and he always introduces himself by saying, "i'm your angel, i'm your hope. i'm... j-hope," with a sparkling grin grin following right after. he rarely ever gets sad, and if he does, then you know that something is wrong. it's best to keep hoseok as happy as possible; you can do this by making sure to interact with him several times a day.

ORDERED BY : tba

ABOUT THE OWNER : tba

MIN YOONGI ( O )


myg-030993, who is casually referred to as min yoongi. yoongi adores music, so don't be surprised to find him blasting his favorite song or fiddling with your phone to search up some lyrics. his nickname is 'motionless min,' and he loves sleep and practically naps anywhere. chances are you could probably find him sleeping in your laundry basket at any time of the day. it might be tempting, but do not, do not ever wake him up while he's sleeping. ever.

ORDERED BY : eun haera

ABOUT THE OWNER : eun haera. lazy, unpunctual, clumsy, blank-faced, what else could describe her? she's a 21 year old girl who doesn't know how to take care of herself at all. she can't cook, so she usually orders from restaurants, and she's easily stressed, so having a job while in college isn't making it easy for her. luckily, she's thoughtful and caring, so she would make a good friend. we'll just see how she would survive with two people to support under one roof.

KIM NAMJOON ( A )


knj-091294 goes by the name kim namjoon. he's a clumsy little guy, and he calls himself the "illest pocket monster" (when really he's the lamest and most troublesome. we don't know whose idea it was to make him like this). he's your own mini god of destruction, guaranteed to crack your phone screen, mess up your food cabinets, and break your laptop — all on accident, of course. despite all of this, he acts like he's the coolest person on earth, when really, he can't dance to save his life and he's broken his tiny shades by doing absolutely nothing. because namjoon is very accident-prone, we advise you to make sure there are no potential hazards around your living space if you choose to take him.

ORDERED BY : tba

ABOUT THE OWNER : tba

KIM SEOKJIN ( A )


ksj-120492, or kim seokjin (as he seems to prefer). he's the miniature mom you've always wanted and that you absolutely need (because let's face it, you're probably a hot mess, hm?). he'll remind you to take your medicine, go to the store later, get ready for school - he'll remind you of anything that you need to be reminded of. our staff has said he can also be used as an extremely punctual alarm clock. seokjin is one of the most caring and gentle dolls available, so if you're seeking a companion who won't be obnoxious, seokjin is the right fit.

ORDERED BY : tba

ABOUT THE OWNER : tba

PARK JIMIN ( A )


pjm-101395 likes being called park jimin. he's as soft as cotton candy and as cute as a corgi. jimin is curious about everything and he's very adventurous, so you can't really be surprised when you find him trying to ride a small dog like a horse (and falling off in the process). he's an adorable little thing who's extremely sensitive. please don't say anything hurtful to him. he'll cry until he pours out his whole entire heart. don't hurt this child, we're begging you.

ORDERED BY : tba

ABOUT THE OWNER : tba

KIM TAEHYUNG ( O )


kth-123095 responds to the name kim taehyung. he's the 4d doll who can't stop grinning or showing off his adorable (and oddly rectangular) smile. it's not wise to engage in conversation with him for too long, because he'll probably ramble on about a big ladybug he saw yesterday, or maybe that one huge spider that he saw on the ceiling a few minutes ago. he's still adorable, though, and he'll keep you company when you need it.

ORDERED BY : yeol myungji


ABOUT THE OWNER : yeol myungji is a total klutz, and it's a miracle how she survived in an apartment all by herself. she's loud when she's alone, and she always disturbs the neighbors. good thing is, she's punctual and neat, so atleast she won't trip on her clothes and bang her head on the coffee table, but she'll most likely hit her hip on the dining table and cut her finger while she's trying to chop something for her dinner.

the monsters

practically the introduction to all of the pocket bangtan and the description of your character if you get chosen. min yoongi and kim taehyung are taken as pocket bangtans, sorry! (also, if you didn't notice, their model names are practically their initials and birth date lmao)

scroll the pictures to see their descriptions + the owners' descriptions. scroll down more to see all the other pocket bangtans!

( A ) — available
( O ) — ordered (taken)

2 ORDERED
5 AVAILABLE