Final

Dear, Junhee
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

">ht

 

 

 

 

 

tp://

 

 

 

“..then, divorce me.”

 

She found herself by the beach, having an early morning walk with a hope to catch a sunrise. She didn’t know how, but she manages to get a nearby hotel around here around 4 in the morning. Only herself, no luggage, just her. The morning breeze hitting her like a mad wind, but she less than bother about it. Even she aware that she should at least put some of decent clothes instead of her last night summer dress. Who is she kidding? She had lot of to handle right now. Its not like she having her luggage with her. Because only heaven know how miserable she is right now.

She can’t help but feels everything around her crumple even it was done from the start but still she was hoping and determined that the light will come to her miserable life. Just like how she told him last night. She suppose to feels happy, very very happy because soon she will no longer has to deal with the same thing anymore. She will no longer has to encounter with the heartache that always bugged her every single moment she saw him. But now, why the hell she feels so lost? Like she was never belong here and there?

Her legs feel numb from the walk and she decided to stop. The ocean breezes make her shiver yet refreshing. That was what she aimed for her walked this early morning. To clear the unwanted memory. She don’t know how to describe the pain that she being felt inside her chest. Like a thousand needles poking her inner skin yet the bleeding won’t come out. She brought up her right hand to cover , the uneasy feeling finally want to burst out but only make her to stare the object that pronounce the public that she was once belong to a men who already claimed her.

 Her husband.

Her life was never being good. Neither she complained about it, yet, but when it come to her limit and all that she want is to ask nothing but to spared her a happy moment for her life to treasure for.

 Is it too much? What has she done wrong?

Is it her fault when a man that she loved very heartily decided to married her? It was a bless right? ..and is it her fault when Luhan start to liking her and to her worst he fell in love with her not to care that he only met and know her less than two month? Sehun then start to play hero, with bros over hoes and ditched her like the unwanted doll so Luhan and him will be come back in square again? Don’t he love her?

Again, she inhale and exhale a shaky breath that she held. In a blink of eyes, the ring was gone. She threw it away, far away in the ocean.  She stares at the ocean for a moment. Try hard to accept the reality that she now was nothing to him. Not even a friend. Nothing. When she was about to turn around, ready to leave the place that she stand, a pair of arm make around her waist.

“Just cry, please..” He said, the voice that she knew it to well.

There is it. She cried, for the second time after the married.

Now, she going to let it all goes. The pain like a thousand needles that keep poking her heart, the sobs that she being held it for how long she didn’t know, the tears that keeps begging her to leash out, the scream that she needed long ago.

She drops herself on her knees, drag along the person who was hugging behind her without taking out her eyes at the ocean that has ate her memories. Why oh why, even she has cried, scream it out of top her lung but still the pain doesn’t want to go away?

She not lied when she told him to be happy. She really wish him to be happy because how she miss to see he smile again, to hear his laughs over stupid joked. His bright face whenever he was happy. She missed it. She prays hard for him to have a happy live, even without her in that frame. Even she was being replace by someone who capable to make him happy again. They said, if you don't fight fot the one that you loved, then don't cry over the one that you lost.

But she fight for it. That was a problem, because she was the one who fight. It was hard, because everytime she wake up with a hope that Sehun was back being himself. She was having a hard time to encounters him because everytime she face, her heart will bleed for another scar. And after thier first night of married, she bottled up everything about her feelings. Once you’ve been hurt too many times, it’s hard to have hope for anything anymore.

 She’s going to be okay, she going to be strong. Because somehow, she will try hard to be happy for him to.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“ Don’t give me that bull Sehun, I don’t buy it.”

He smirked, “Then don’t,” he then turn around and was about to o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter