Monday

Charity Week (with iKON btw)

So, it's Monday. I am so nervous about what is going to happen like holy Jesus omg. We were waiting to go inside the studio obviously so they could quickly prep everything and start filming but it was taking a long time. I fiddled with my gold watch for the nth time until finally a lady came out and signalled us to go inside. I held my head high and walked in calmly....... OMG THEY ARE SO HOT IN PRRSON OTL. Why meeee. I was panicking inside but trying to keep a cool exterior. I was looking at my buddies face. Yeah I knew who mine was. We got told out side 

 

Flashback

"Gabbi, you're with Junhoe," 

Cue mental breakdown.... Now. No. Way. Oh. My.  God. Junhoe. My bias. I'm his buddy. Ffs I swear this is all set up to get at me. I started to sway a bit and Ayumi had to stop me from falling. I was freaking out and.... Fangirling? Lord Jeebus pls send halp. 

Le end flashback

Anyway, I looked at Junhoe's face and even though he was staring firmly at a spot I the floor, I saw it was as dark as thunder. He looked up as we all stood in a line and his eyes widened And mouth nearly fell open when he saw me. Okay, just to clarify, I don't nearly think I'm at all pretty, so I'm going on what my mum told me when I was younger. My long thick blonde hair was in a ponytail with some hair at the sides of my face perfectly framing it, my face was bare with a bit of concealer on it and some mascara coating my long lashes. My chin you could say was pointy and when I smiled, so did my eyes. My cheeks always have a healthy pink glow and my full lips alway a red tinge. The black ripped skinny jeans I was wearing hugged my thin long legs and my black T-Shirt fitted my more than full chest. You could say I had curves in all the right places and if you stretched it I was 'Flawless'. So for a boy to gawk at these features, well it was only natural. Junhoe quickly hid his awe behind a pissed look which actually looked kinda y. I could tell he was hoping for a beautiful trainee or model and for him so be stuck with an English teacher.... Well it probably wasn't ideal for him. When we were made to stand next to our partners and introduce ourselves, I made sure I kept a distance and was very polite. Also I made sure to show some cleavage but shhhhhh ;)

"Annyeonghasaeyo, I'm Gabbi" I introduced myself with a deep bow. He bowed back and managed to mumble a simple:

"Junhoe."

I puffed out my cheeks in annoyance as he was being rather immature about the situation.

"Okay, listen up" Someone called "Your first challenge of the week is 'to complete a simple obstacle course'" We all looked confused. Huh? That was a challenge? "But!" Oh god there is a 'but'! "The boys will need to carry their buddies on their back the whole time." WHAT?!  "The winner will get to pick the dorm he and his buddy will stay in this week, then second chooses second and so forth" The same lady informed us. "Let's get going!" 

Oh god. Let hell begin!