IM DOING WHAT??!!

Charity Week (with iKON btw)

"Hey, Gabbi!" Ayumi called to me as she walked into the staff room, specifically located for language teachers.

"Neh?" I called lazily, sipping my overly sweet coffee and scrolling through various Instagram posts.

"There weren't enough trainees to take time off training to do the charity week with the iKON boys so we have to do it now," she told me as if it was something normal in everyday life to her "You know, since we're their age and all"

I spat out my coffee as if I was in some sort of advert or stereotypical comedy sketch. 'WHAT?!?! NO NO NO NO!' I had heard a lot about the things they would be doing. For example, they would be staying together  in dorms the buddies and that everything will be filmed. When I heard the arrangements, I thought it would be some iKON TV thing but turns out that all the profits that are made out of this go to charity. 

"Jeez are you okay!" Ayumi asked startled as she ran over to me with a bunch of tissues 

"Yeah, just a bit shocked with the change of plans that's all" I lied. The truth was, I've had a MASSIVE crush on iKON since I joined and I thought it was a pure miracle that I never had to teach them and now you tell me I have to live with them?! They say never meet your idols cause who knows what they are actually like. Well I'm throwing that saying straight out the window and have jumped straight onto living with them. It was all so casual. You know, btw guys your gonna take part in the charity week no big deal. Yeah, just meet in 'Dance Studio 3' at 12:00 pm sharp and cameras will be there so look pretty and . Ayumi giggle at my 'lost in thought' face and went to prepare everything for the week.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, tomorrow is Monday so it start tomorrow. Yay..........