two

Vampire Lovers (ENGLISH VER)

Part 2 : Meet The Vampire Boy

 

I was walked through to my school and I go to my locker to take my Chemistry text books and also the History text books. I really hate History classes it's make me feel bored sometimes. Suddenly, Kai surprising me and he give me a big hug just like mommy hug the child. "Hey, how's your first day school?" He smile just like my brother,Chanyeol did. I smile a little bit "Oh..yeah that's was great my first day school.So,how about you? Wolf boy.." I didn't say that to him before seems my friend,Sandara teach me to say like that with boys. Kai laugh and he was shock that I call him a 'wolf boy'. "Wha-wha-what did you say to me again? a 'wolf boy'? what!! how the heck you know I'm a 'Wolf boy'?!" He keep laughing hardly and all students stare at us. I close my face with my Chemistry text book and walk away. Kai run towards at me and he pull my hands over.Is he trying to kiss me or what? He getting closer to my face and I pushed him away."Kai ! don't do this at school..All students look at us okay." I yelled at him. Kai suddenly he shocked. "I-I-I'm sorry..I'm just make you happy now.." Kai keep smile and he laugh. "Yah !! don't do like that to me okay! This is a school.." I walk away straight to Chemistry class.As I come in to Chemistry class,I take my place and open my chemistry book.Suddenly, one boy well I didn't his name,he sit beside me and I was shocked.I look at him and he smile at me with his cute smile."Thank god..it's a 'Vampire boy' again.." I talk mentally.He looked at my me and he just like he want to touch my face but he pull over his hand on table.I don't know why he always sit beside me? I looked at him again "What's your name?May I know your name..Please?" He smile with his cute face."I thought you already know my name.. Just call me,Sehun..Jiyeon" Again he called my name once again.
 

I wondering why he keep look at me anywhere..Okay he is a 'Vampire boy' well yeah he is. "Sehun? That's nice name you have." I smile at him.After Chemistry class, I walk by alone and Sehun pull my hand over."Jiyeon,why you always walk alone? Don't you walk with your friends ?" I just keep walking and I go to my locker and he stand beside me."My friends? they all in different class and different subjects..and how about you? where's your friend? did 'Vampire boy' don't have a friend?" I just smirked.Sehun pushed me through the wall. What the heck is he doing to me now? He stare at my lips and my neck. "Vampire,they always being alone.That's why, I always walk alone." I pushed him away and walk through other classes.After school, I just can't stop thinking about the way he looked at me.Damn ! he is soo hot.Sehun run towards at me and he grab my hands."Jiyeon,I want you to come with me" I just shocked he said to me that.Where is he taking me? "Urmm...okay..where?" I questioned. Sehun just keep quiet until he send me to one Big Mansion house.Okay,this house really creepy.As I step on that big mansion, the door was opened suddenly. I look around inside of that Big Mansion House.I can hear some other people voice."Hello,you must be Jiyeon right?" One person who looked like a cute puppy with his brown hair color."Who are you?"

"I'm Baekhyun..I'm sehun's friend.." He smile just like a cute puppy."Are you staying here?" I questioned. Baekhyun shook his head just like a cute puppy. "Nope..I'm just hanging out with him here." I just wanna know,where is his family I means his siblings."Sehun,where is your siblings?" Sehun smile and he grab my hand and go to the family hall.I saw some other people looks like different type people they are."Hello there,are you Jiyeon..Right?" That person looks so high but he's cute."Yes I am..and who are you?" I questioned. "I'm Lay..well I'm looked high but actually not" Well for me,Lay looks like high.Suddenlly,other person who looks like a mother pull me over and he let me to sit on that sofa. "Hello Jiyeon, I'm Suho.Don't be afraid..I won't hurt you.." He give me a cup of tea with his cute smile."I'm Luhan..Oh ! hello! You must be Jiyeo..Right?" Luhan smile just like a little kid. I just noded my head."I'm Chen...I won't hurting you but I like trolling everbody" Oh god ! this boy always make me laughing."Urghh !! you idiot Chen!!! Don't ever trolling at Jiyeon!!" I heard other person who looks creepy. "Sorry of that Jiyeon.I'm kyungsoo...nice to know you" I smile just like gummy bear.
 

"Don't forget me ! I'm Tao !!"

"Me too!! I'm V !!! I'm baekhyun's little brother.."

"I'm Xiumin..Nice to meet you,Jiyeon"
 

All of them they look like such a nice person and boy.Only Sehun looks like a little bit weird.On night, I stay two night at Sehun's mansion house.Suho grab my hands suddenly "Jiyeon,come I show you the room." I was surprise he take me to my bedroom."But..I didn't bring my clothes bags.." As I come in nice and such a beautiful room, Suho shows me a cupboard."don't worry..In this cupboard,all clothes is yours..my dear" Suho smile just like a mother. I take that dress it's looks beautiful. "Oh .. Thank you Suho..It's beautiful...Thank you soo much,Suho" I smile happily. I was alone in my bedroom and watch the moon at the window , I hear my door were open. "Jiyeon,come we have dinner now.Don't let your food getting cold" Baekhyun smile.I follow him to come down to the dining hall..It's such a big dining hall I ever seen.I look around me they just like a little babies. "Tao,eat properly.Our guess is here.." Suho reprimand to Tao.But there's one person is not at dinner table."Suho,where's Sehun? He surposed to come down having a dinner" I just get worried where is Sehun."Well,he is a little lately he coming down to taking a dinner" Suho explained to me. Sehun come down and he take his place. "Sehun-ah!!! why you always late?!" Tao yelled at him with his face full of waste food. Sehun is trying to calm himself but Tao already keep yelled at him."Sorry...i didn't mean that,Tao" After we having a dinner, I just take a walk around in this mansion.I saw one red rose at the balcony ,I take that red rose and suddenly my finger is bleeding cause of that thorn on that red rose.I can feel Sehun's movement, as I turn around I saw Sehun standing infront the door.
 

I was getting scared when I look at him with his red eyes glowing, and he walk in his skin turning white and his hair turning light brown.I run away from him and go to my room. I locked my door , Sehun is behind me suddenly. I turn and I was shocked. "don't come near me !! Go away !!" Sehun didn't hear me, he just keep staring at me with his creepy smile.He getting closer to me until I hitting the wall. He stare at my lips , and he touch my lips. "Jiyeon,you have such a beautiful lips you have."Sehun is pay attention on my lips."Guys !!! help me !!!!" I'm screaming. Baekhyun open the door and ther others pull him over. "Sehun , control yourself !! don't hurt Jiyeon!" Suho yelled at him. Chen saw my finger was bleeding he keep his control. "Jiyeon , your finger is bleeding!!" Chen grab my hand and he cover my finger with tissue. But Sehun can't control himself,he pushed all of them and he kissed me. Sehun is trying to take off my dress, Tao pulled Sehun away from me. "Jiyeon,go wash your finger now! He need your blood..that's why he can't control himself....Go wash it now!!!" I go to the toilet and I was my finger. Suho come into my room and he sit beside me."Suho,what happen to Sehun?" I questioned to Suho."He can't control himself when he smell the blood." Suho look at my finger. "Why you guys different than him? I means you guys are vampire too" I getting know what happen to him.
 

"We...not same type kind vampire..We can control our self.. But, Sehun it's hard to control himself.."

"Why he kissed me?"

"because he want your blood..and your energy"

"m-m-my energy? what is that means?"

"That's means he want to feel your human energy"

"that's why he kissed me? that's is?"