One

Vampire Lovers (ENGLISH VER)

Part 1 : FIRST DAY SCHOOL

Today , it was my first day school. Yeah I really hate first day school. My aunt woke me up , I really hate to wake up earlier I always wake up lately of course but my aunt always woke me up ever early morning. "Honey,it's time to go school now.Today is your first day school." My aunt smile like a gummy bear at me.Yeah, she really does.I was so lazy to get up and suddenly my aunt open the curtain widely so the brighten sun is on my face."Urghhh....I want to sleep aunt..." As she saw me that laziness to get up, my aunt pull my blacket and I have to get up."Get up honey..it's school day..not weekend day...Now go take a bath now.." Yup, my aunt is almost same with my mother. I miss my mother so much I hopefully she miss me too and my dad too. As I get up from my lovely bed, I take my towel and get in to my bathroom. An hour ago , I came out from my bathroom , I take my school uniform and also my black skirt. I comb my lovely hair, and I tie my hair neatly. I put my school uniform and wear my black skirt and also wear my long black soft sock. Before I go down, I have to wear my lip gloss and also eyeliner.That's my simple makeup.I go down and went streight to the kitchen to having my breakfast.My brother,Chanyeol always hug me before go to school but me and my brother same school,oh yes ! he is little weird."Hey my lovely sister, good morning !! Wow ! you look pretty today." Chanyeol big smile at me with his laugh. I close my face with my English text books. Urghh he always say that to me."Chanyeol, please don't ever say that to me ! I shy you know !!" Chanyeol laugh just like a young kid. "Awh,you're my sister.why you must shy to your own brother? Come on, don't hide your face like that." He take my English text books and put it on his left side. But my another brother didn't come to have a breakfast, I look at Chanyeol with weird face. "Chanyeol,where is Jimin ? I haven't eat his breakfast yet. We late for school now." Chanyeol stop eating and calling Jimin to come down and have a breakfast."Well , he is like a boss you know..He always come down in lately." I know my brother Jimin always act like a boss. Jimin come to the kitchen and sit down to having a breakfast. "Sorry guys. I was packing my books.Wow looks delicious !!." Jimin smile widely and he eat just like a baby.Well , Jimin have such strong ego when he was at school but in family here , he always be happy well sometimes.After we finished our breakfast , me with my two brother on hurried to go school.I wear my black school shoes before I go to schoo, I kiss my aunt's cheeks.My aunt smile and hug me."Have fun at school okay ? don't go anywhere okay! Focus on school.."I look at my aunt face just like she gonna cry.I hold her hands and kiss her cheeks again."Don't worry aunt, I will be fine at school okay." I walk streight to school and I take out my phones and listen to music while I walk to school.Chanyeol and Jimin, they always late to school yeah they always late. As I arrived at my school , I walk in truth my locker. My best friend since we're primary school,Dara hug me just like long time we're not meet.She smile widely and jumping just like a little girl.
 

"Oh my gosh ! You also school at here ?! Thank god finally ! we meet again !! I already missed you !!Where Have you been ?" 

"Oh sorry about that day you text me right? I was at my old hometown to packing up for stay here with my grandmother and also my aunt."

"Oh.That's okay..Hey ! come let's go to our class!"

"Our Class??"
 

Yeah,my friend is kinda weird since primary school.Me with Dara went it to 'Our Class' and I sit beside Dara. Suddenly , Kai come over and he sit in front of me."Hey there beautiful.Long time no see." He grin at me with those funny face he did. I was laughing at that funny face tho."Oh hey Kai. Why you do that weird face to me? it's funny you know." I laugh while I'm take out my English text book. Kai smile at me he pinch my cheeks."Why? You feel weird huh? well,I always do like that you know?Don't you know your old friends."He laugh and he got back to his table.I shake my head and smile. My English Teacher come in to class and she smile at me.

"Good morning class.How's your holiday ?"

"It's was awesome Ma'dam"

Kai answer it with his embarrassed face.I know , Kai always do like that. I turn around and I just staring at him with my a little smile on my face. I know , Kai like me since primary school, me and kai were same school at primary school and now we still same school.I was like weird. Sandara look at me and smile.She knows that Kai like me but he didn't tell it.
 

It's recess time,so I sit together with my friend , Sandara and Minzy. Kai run toward at me and sit beside me with his pretty smile."You need me sitting beside you? If you mind to."Kai smile and he laugh.I nod my head and I just eat my meal.Kai take a chair and sit beside me while he watching me eating.I look at his hands and I pull his hands and take a look.It's look like a scratch on his hands."Are you..Fighting again?" I questioned but Kai take his hands and he trying to hide his scratch on his hands."No...I didn't.." I just wondering,is it fighting or is he just a scratch? "Tell me the truth,Kai.Don't lie to me. I know you're fighting again?right?"Kai noded his head and he pull his long sleeves toward his hands to hide.Suddenly,I look at outside there's one boy who looked just like a died boy with his y light brown eye colour and his skin white.I patted on Sandara's back and I questioned at her.
 

"Who is tha boy?it's look like..."

"That boy is , Oh Sehun. He is a vampire."

"Where is he live now? did he lives same like me living with their aunts?"

"Some people they said he live with his family.But his parents died long ago." 

And I saw there's another vampire family walk in thru the school canteen.But their eyes colour is red not just like that boy,the skin just like dead body skin colour and their hair colour light brown.I turn around toward Sandara and ask her again about this vampire family.

"How about this family? are they siblings?"

"yes.they are siblings.But they are different."

"What did you mean different?"

"If you want to know more about it,just meet him"
 

Well,I guess to meet that boy to know more about him.After recess,it's biology class and yeah I really hate Biology class.I walk in to Biology class,I saw the vampire boy sit alone at his place.I go take my sit and yes I was sitting beside him.I looked at him with those y brown eye color,and I turned in front and I just doing my class work.The way he looked at me,he just only looked at my neck and also my lips."You look so beautiful..Jiyeon" Is he call my name? He know me? I looked at him "thanks..you know my name?" I'm questioned. He chuckled "Well,all students know you well.Is it wrong if I'm call your name?" He smirked at me with those y lips.My cheeks getting turn to red and I was too shy to replied his question."Ermm...where did you heard my name?Even I don't know who are you? But you call my name." I went out from Biology class and he follow me from back. He keep following me where I go,I turned around and I was surprise that he keep following me."What do you want to me,vampire boy?" He just smile at me and he keep staring at my lips. "So..you call me 'vampire boy'? You know that I'm a vampire?" He chuckled. I walk away from him, and I go straight to my home.I walked in my aunts home and I laying down at sofa. My aunt saw me with my cheeks turned red.My aunt sit beside me and she smile."Honey,is everything okay? Why your cheeks turn red?" I get up and I take a glass or orange juice that my aunt give me."Oh..ermm..nothing aunt.I was...oh yeah,I was sweating you know I'm back from school?" I lied.My aunt kiss forehead and she smile."If anything happen just tell me..Okay? now go take a bath okay.." I get up from sofa and I go upstairs and went to my room.I hear my brother Chanyeol's voice from outside.I look at the window and I saw Chanyeol with his other friends,they always noisy.After I taking a bath,I wearing my white longselvees and I tied my hair. My aunt keep calling me to come down to having a dinner,I went down and I sit to having my dinner.I look Chanyeol with his phone."Chanyeol,what are you doing?Don't make your dinner cold." Chanyeol didn't hear me and he just keep on with his phone.Suddenly,Jimin went down and he answered "Chanyeol is checking his instagram and also he chatting with his friends.Don't you know your brother type?" I don't that Chanyeol's habit always just like that.After I finished my dinner,I go upstairs and go to my bedroom.I have to many homework I need to finished it,so I take my English homework and I finished it all my homework.