teaser 001 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 001
❝ i'm gonna be a star ❞
beads of sweat adorned lexie's body as she went to grab her bag on the corner of the practice room. She trailed behind her fellow trainees as they slowly filed out of the room. She was about to finally step out of the room to go and take a shower when someone called her name.

"ahn hyemi-ssi?" the familiar voice of her dance instructor called. lexie turned to face the older woman with a slight questioning look.

"neh?" 

"after you go freshen up, kim youngmin-ssi want to see you in his office. it's about something important," she said. lexie nodded, and bid goodbye to her dance instructor. she didn't question at the time the reason of this sudden announcement.

as she walked towards the showers her thoughts wandered about what may be the reason why she's being called in the ceo's office. as far as she knew, she's been a good trainee. she hasn't done anything too bad that it will be noticed by the company, and as far as she knew, she's not exactly known to the public.


as she turned the shower on, lexie hummed a soft tune. as the cold water hit her skin, her thoughts only deepened. there were so many possible reasons why she would be called by the higher ups, but lexies mind was so clouded from fatigue, she couldn't name one. 

lexie pulled a
gray t-shirt dress and slipped on her turquoise sneakers. she grabbed the hair dryer from the corner of the counter and started drying her long black hair. a sigh escaped from her lips as she observed her appearance on the mirror. dark bags decorated her eyes like it's some sort of department store shelf.

"Have i not been getting enough sleep?" lexie thought to herself, slipping on her
glasses. other than helping her see beyond 5 feet in front of her, it also hided the bags on her eyes a little bit.

she looked at her reflection one last time before leaving to go to the ceo's office. a t-shirt dress and sneakers is not exactly suitable clothing to be meeting your boss in, but it's not like the meeting was planned beforehand. she could use a little bit of bb cream or something, but she didn't want to keep the ceo waiting since she already wasted half an hour in the shower. with another sigh, she headed to kim youngmin's office.

before lexie knew it, she awas in front of the ceo's office, waiting patiently for the cue to enter. finally after a minute or two the ceo's pa told lexie that she can enter.

lexie has only been inside the ceo's office a total of two time in her two years of being a trainee. once when she began training two years prior, and a few months ago when she accompanied her sister when she began training. 

the office has a monochromatic theme to it. it seemed like lexie's shoes is the onlly pop of color in the whole office.  the ceo of sme was sitting on his desk reading a rather big pile of... well, files.

"ahn hyemi?" kim youngmin looked up when the door closed behind lexie. 

"neh?" lexie said. she noted how her voice became tiny in front of the ceo.

"you are chosen to be the first contestant of a survival show called grandeur."


 


A/N: since the number of applicants is more than half of the number of contestants that will be in grandeur, so i whipped this up as a little cheeky gift~

are you hyped yet?!?!?!?!?! I hope you are!!! <3