teaser 014 。

grandeur 。 — a survival show
  
teaser 014
❝ routine ❞

beep! beep! beep!

jihae ignored the continuous beeping of her alarm clock in favor of staying in bed and lying on her back. she just stared at the ceiling for a few minutes before finally sitting up and starting her day.

with heavy and groggy steps, jihae started her morning routine. it was basically just shower then coffee (or breakfast if she had time) then she was out the door and heading to the sm building. she didn't have the time to eat breakfast or brew coffee that day because she stayed in bed for a few minutes. she just went to one of the cafes near the sm building and grabbed some light breakfast there to go.

in a rushed state, she entered the elevator and headed to her training schedule for the day. her first schedule was a dance class. it went by a breeze because for some reason, her dance teacher was a bit lax that day. usually, she would make the trainees do a lot of cardio, but for some reason, they just practiced one of snsd's dances. THE ONLY PROBLEM WAS THAT SHE DIDN'T GET TO EAT HER BREAKFAST THAT SHE GOT FROM THE CAFE.

her next period wAS FREE SO SHE TOOK THAT CHANCE TO EAT HER NOW COLD COFFEE AND BAGEL SANDWICH. SHE CHATTED WITH SOME OF HER FELLOW TRAINEES WHILE EATING. THEY WERE NICE, BUT SOMETIMES THEY'RE JUST LIKE PASSING FACES IN HER LIFE. 

IN THE COURSE JIHAE'S TRAINEE LIFE, SHE HAS SEEN TRAINEES COME AND GO. LOTS OF TRAINEES GIVE UP BEFORE THEY EVEN STARTED, BEFORE THEY EVEN DEBUTED. THOUGH SOME TRAINEES DID DEBUT, JUST NOT IN SM. THEY DEBUTED UNDER DIFFERENT COMPANIES.

JIHAE WAS ACTUALLY SURPRISED THAT SHE HASN'T DONE IT AS WELL. SHE KNEW THAT SHE HAS A BETTER CHANCE AT DEBUTING UNDER A DIFFERENT COMPANY, BUT JIHAE HAS PUT FIVE YEARS INTO SM, AND SHE'S NOT ABOUT TO GIVE UP NOW.

WHEN HER BREAK TIME WAS OVER, SHE DISPOSED OF THE TRASH, AND WALKED TO HER VOCAL CLASSES. IT WAS A VOCAL CLASS THAT WORKS MORE ON BREATHING AND SINGING WHILE DANCING HARD CHOREOGRAPHY. IT WAS ONE OF HER FAVORITE TRAINEE CLASSES BECAUSE SHE THINKS THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST RELEVANT OF THE TRAINEE CLASSES.

WITH A SMALL SMILE, SHE ENTERED THE PRACTICE ROOM.


A/N:  i had difficulty writing this chapter cause i couldn't think of anything, i mean i could only have so much topics (also apparently i can't english) in the end, i ended up with this which isn't as bad as i thought.

this is jihae, stagename julia, chai's character~ 

also happy holidays~!

© CHRYSALIS LAYOUTS 2015