Mrs. Lin's Stall

He's my Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Lin’s Stall

In the cafeteria, at break time, I sat at one of the chair with Suho, Chen, Xiumin and Rinda.

Each of them eat some snacks while talking this and that which aren’t important. All of them are my classmates, except Xiumin, he’s in Social 2 class.

“all of the students eat here, yes?” I ask Rinda.

Actually that was just my way to know why I never saw Sehun at the cafeteria.

Rinda said that some specific students prefer to hanging out at Mrs.Lin’s stall.

“oh” I said.

Let me guess, Sehun must be there.

“so they can smoke there,” Suho said.

“yep,” Rinda said.

“it’s a basecamp big motorcycle too,” Suho said.

“really?” I ask, with myself more convince that Sehun always hanging there every breaks time.

“uh-huh,” Suho answered.

“we’re the students a bit frightened to go there,” Chen said.

“why?,” I ask.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s just tiredsome to gather and mingle there with them,” Chen answered.

“are they scary?” I ask.

“it’s not like that,” Rinda said. “ just,, you know troublemakers and bad boys like that”

“the rumor said that they also drinking there…,” Suho said.

“there?.” Rinda also asking with disbelief.

“it’s the Rumor said…,” Suho said

“another highschool students like to chilling there too” Chen said.

“yep, that’s why it’s called the basecamp..” Suho add.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Not long after we talked, I got shocked because I see Sehun enter the cafeteria. He came with Chanyeol and the other one I forgot his name if I’m not mistaken It’s Baekhyun).

Can you imagine how my feelings are at that time? I was in such difficulties to explain it. I just know that I became awkward.

He went to our table and greet me :

“hi Sooyoung ah!”

“Hello Sehun,” I reply him although I’m nervous.

“just wanna greet” he said.

“ oh right hehehe,” I answered.

“Eh, Yeol,” suddenly Rinda ask Chanyeol. “Hana didn’t attend school, right?”

“She said that she’s sick,” Chanyeol said. “why?”

“there’s a book that she have forgotten,”

“oh if that’s the case,” answer Chanyeol. “I’ll take it after school ended.”

“alright.”

After just eat a snack, Sehun left with the 2 of his friends, don’t know where, maybe to the class, but before he left, he talk to Suho briefly:

“you know what?”

“know what?” Suho asked back.

“ I’m in love with Sooyoung.”

Suho smile while briefly looking at me. Rinda, Chen, and Xiumin they’re all laughing. My face must be as red as tomato. Ottokhae >_<

“but I’m too shy to saying it,” Sehun said.

“you just confess it just now right?” Suho said.

Suho chucked a bit, but there’s slight annoyed in his voice.

“just now, I said it to you, not to her,”

“she heard it didn’t she?” Suho ask.

“hopefully”.

I can read Suho’s eyes, I guess he felt disturbed by Sehun’s words. I guess so. I’m not pro at reading people’s body languages.

I’m sure, Suho must be dislike him after that incident. Since Suho knows that Sehun loves me, because Rinda said, Suho has a crush on me, but I just smile hearing it, because about that matters, I already know for so long.

I could just know by his behavior and how he treated me, include calling me at night just to ask about homework, treat us foods at the cafeteria, try to make me laugh with various jokes that I often hear from someone else, it’s just his way to seek my attention.

But Suho is different with Sehun, Suho can’t be like Sehun who’s freely and frankly straight to the point person.

I agree, if there’s someone who said that Suho is a good guy. And if I be honest, suho is way more handsome that Sehun. Suho’s also great in basketball, and etc, in short Suho is every girl’s dream type of man.

Suho’s single too, not yet have a girlfriend. He once close with Hanina, the girl from class Social 2, but I don’t know why, recently their relationship grew apart. Don’t blame me.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

After break time is over, we enter the classroom to join the next period.

Do you know where Sehun is? He came into my classroom, and sit on the chair beside me, it made Rinda to move to the back seat which were empty. Why Rinda just comply? i’m in daze.

I wonder, why didn’t anyone try to kick Sehun out? Suho as the prefect, just can be quiet.

To be honest, I also feel bother with his presence. But, what can I do? Should I kick him out of the class? No, I don’t have a heart to do it.

He ask for a paper, and then I gave it to him. In that paper, he wrote :

Information :

The list of people who wants to be your boyfriend :

Suho (2nd grade biology) Mr. Aslan (P.E. Teacher) Luhan (3rd grade social) Kris (2nd grade Physics) Sehun ( a Human)

I smile reading it.

And then, I saw that he’s scratching all of the names in that list, except his name.

“why,?” I ask, i mean why he’s scratching all of the names in that list except him?

“everyone of them will be failed,” he said it through a whisper.

“except for you?”

“yep” he said “pray for me.”

I smile really wide.

At that time my friends are busy with themselves, as if didn’t disturbed by Sehun’s presence, even though I’m sure they didn’t like it.

I look at Suho, sitting all along at his chair, like a confuse person who dislike Sehun, but doesn’t know what to do.

Mr. Kim, English teacher, has entered the classroom, but Sehun still doesn’t go. He still sit right next to me.

He’s crazy, I thought! He really participate in Mr. Kim lesson.

While whispering, I talk to him :

“you’ll be absent in your class.”

“It’s okay,” he answered while still looking at the front, focus on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter