He is Oh Sehun

He's my Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Love is Magnificent, if in your case it isn't, you probably chose the wrong partner"

 

“He is Oh Sehun”

On Monday, between rows of students who participate on flag ceremony, I was hoping that no one would know that my eyes looking for him secretly, though I myself didn’t even know why I search him for. Maybe I just want to see him. Not more. It’s allowed right?

But even after the ceremony almost has ended, that person, the fortune teller, I haven’t caught a sight of him. Where is he? My heart ask. Could it be he’s not in school? I don’t know.

Ah, why the hell I even thought about him!

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

A teacher suddenly command us through loudspeaker to not disperse yet from the rows.

I look at the front because I want to know what the matter is but on the contrary at that time I can see him.

The fortune teller is there, standing in the front, facing us, with 2 of his friends.

Standing there because counseling guidance teacher drag him, after has successfully been found from the place where he’s hide, to avoid participate in ceremony.

Right there, where he’s stands, I’m sure, he realize that there someone who’s been looking at him on the center rows of students, and that’s me.

Or not?

But certainly, like everybody else, I’m looking at him  too from afar with hard to understood feelings.

“He’s again!” Hana whispers as if talk alone.

Hana is my classmate, she’s standing besides me.

“who is him?” I ask Hana.

“Oh Sehun”.

“Oh”.

That’s the day, the day I finally know his name.

According to Rinda, in my class, after the ceremony ended, Sehun is a student from 2nd grade of physics 1 and a member of famous big motorcycle gang in Seoul.

His role is combat commander.

Oh right! Right! I often read his name written on the walls by pilox. Oh, turns out he is the person.

I become really scared. At that time, I thought Sehun might be very naughty and might be mean. Even though I’m sure, he wasn’t like I thought.

Moreover even if it’s true, why do I need to be scared, huh, whoever he is, my father is a soldier, who’s ready to shoot him if he should.

But, I must stay away from him. Don’t let him do anything which’ll make me in danger. I don’t want to waste my time to know such a bad boy like him further.

Anyway, starting from tomorrow, I must be wary if he try to approach me. And don’t really mind whatever he'll do to me, if it’s part of his effort to approach me.

It’s not that I intend to be rude to him, it’s just because I know I should do it.

If he wants to be my boyfriend, say it like that, I’m sure he will be down after he knew who Kai is. He should back away rather than disappointed because an unrequited love .

……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Finish school, the weather is cloudy, I walk home with my friends. There’s Sehun chasing after me with his bike. I immediately sure that he definitely wants to ask me go home with him and his bike

The fact, he didn’t. I even had prepared various excuses to turn down his offer.

“you go home with train?” he ask

I answer him through nod which is a bit y. He should have known that it was enough to make him realize that I didn’t want to be disturbed.

I wonder, usually I’m happy, I don’t know why today, I feel like changing my judgement about him.

“I join you…” he said up on the bike which purposely made to be slow to parallel it with me .

“join what?” I ask him without turn to look at him, but my peripheral vision try to look at his way. I just want to be wary.

“riding train” answer him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter