one.

Must Be Crazy.
  
CHAPTER ONE

The first day of school. How was I feeling about that? A part of me was dreading it and another part couldn't wait for it. The reason I was dreading it? Oh come on, we're sure to be bombarded with work again. I'd have to deal with those popular girls being all up in my face again. Oh, and lastly... I'm still a loner. And I was excited because? Ah, I'd get to see his face everyday. His face that resembled everything perfect in the world, his perfectly combed hair, his angelic voice, his cute smile... That's right. Joshua Hong Jisoo.
Sigh. I thought I was over him, but the cupid shot me again and forgot to shoot him, aha.
That morning, I got to school early just to be able to grab whatever seat I wanted in class. As I stepped into the classroom, a familiar face was already sitting at the back row of the class, his legs rested on the table, arms folded and ears plugged with earphones. Joshua. I looked around, pretending not to notice him, which was totally stupid, considering he was the only one in the room. I pretended not to care as I placed my books and threw my bag onto the seat next to him before plunking myself down on it. 
He didn't even turn to look at me. Ugh. I tried to get his attention by coughing slightly and twirling my short chin-length hair while facing away.
After awhile, students started streaming in one by one and hugging each other after the long break we had. Some had gotten tanner, while others had gotten skinnier. I managed to steal a glance at Joshua, grinning like an idiot upon doing so.
"Binnie!" a lovely voice called me. I raised my head and saw my best friend, Hyejin. Ah, how I missed that wide duchenne eye smile of hers that was always plastered on her face. She approached me and we did our ritual — a complexed handshake involving us shrieking like pterodactyls on crack. If pterodactyls even did crack. She took  a seat in front of me, as she always did.
I turned to my left to steal another glance at Joshua, but to my shock, we made eye contact. I could feel a bright shade of red spread across my face as I got flustered. I gave him a sheepish smile and laughed awkwardly. In return, he rolled his eyes and continued to look elsewhere. Cold much? I sighed, blowing my hair out of my face as I slammed my head on my desk. I had to make eye contact with him and make myself look like a fool. Great going, Binnie. 
Ding, dong, ding~ The first period bell rang. Everyone hurriedly went sat down as our teacher, Ms Goo came in. This would be the second time she took our class. She strolled in slowly, making faint clacking sounds with each step. Just as she was about to greet the class, there was a knock on the classroom door. It slid open and a female student stepped in. She had the appearance of a barbie doll
long slender legs, plump pink lips and big doe eyes. Her hair was the perfect shade of brunette with pink streaks and her uniform skirt fell just above her knee. The whole class marvelled and there were continuous echoes praising her for her visuals. 
"Sorry I'm late, Miss. I was trying to find my way around the school," she apologised in between pants, dipping her head slightly. Ms Goo nodded and gestured for the girl to stand at the front of the class and introduce herself.
"Hello, everyone. I'm the new student, Yoo Yeonjoo. But, you can just call me Yooa," she introduced herself, bowing 90 degrees before waving slightly and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Ms Goo showed her to a seat at the front of the class, far from where I was sitting. I turned to see Joshua's reaction. He was smiling and nodding his head in admiration. Ew. Is he seriously going to fall a barbie doll like her? What was so great about her was completely beyond me. She's not even that pretty, aha. I rolled my eyes and snorted. A little too loud. Everyone seated around me turned their heads as they heard my pig-like snort of disgust. Joshua gave me that 'you're-no-better-yourself' glare and rolled his eyes.
The day seemed to pass by so damn slowly. The whole day was basically me snorting, scoffing and complaining to Hyejin like "Oh my god. I literally cannot. Ugh." During lunch, I spotted Joshua talking to Yooa in a flirty way. You could literally see his eyes turning into heart eyes, like my most frequently used emoji. 
Cupid should be fired for not doing his job properly. How could the arrow just pass him by? I grabbed the end of my pleated uniform skirt, crumpling it as I felt myself burning up. 

Joshua Hong, how indifferent could you be?


Author's note, yo.

So, this is just a short introduction chapter. It's like almost 11pm and

I need some sleep, haha. Hope you look forward to the next chapter.