Another obstacle

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

" Hyung!!! " Kwang soo shouted as he saw the muscular man on the bottom of the stairs, rushing over to check on him. He held Jong Kook's head up, shaking him, trying to wake him up but to no avail. He put Jong Kook's head down hoping to find someone to help, but he saw his hand covered with blood. He looked at Jong Kook again, only to see a growing pool of blood on the floor.

" Call the ambulance!! Ppali!! He shouted as he signalled to the VJ to get some first aid quick. All he could think to do was to soak the cloth with antiseptic and hold it over the wound. The shouts had gained much attention, and soon the running man members came. Jae Suk from the top of the stairs and Gary from the end of the room, but the others were still no where to be seen.

They brought him to the exit, for easier access for the paramedics who came quickly to take him away in the ambulance. Gap jin ensured them that he will be with Jong Kook and that they should continue the filming. So they went back, teaming up to eliminate the rest as fast as possible, so that there would still be an episode to air. 

" Ji Suk Jin Out " 

" HaHa Out "

" Song Ji Hyo Out "

" Lee Kwang Soo Out "

" Yoo Jae Suk Out"

Gary was the final winner, and they immediately went to film the closing. As Gary walked in, the PD immediately called for Jae Suk to start the closing, making suk jin, haha and jihyo curious on where Jong Kook was. 

" Where is Jong Kook oppa? " Ji hyo voiced out. Only to receive back up from haha and sukjin. 

" He is not here Ji Hyo-yah, lets quickly get on with the closing. " Jae suk said, wanting to hurry the process up. Seeing his panicked expression, Ji hyo gave in and let Jae suk do what he wanted. 

" Ahhh... after the final race today, the winner is Gary! "Jae suk said as we clapped before the PD yelled cut and the slate was clapped. 

-

Ji Hyo POV:

" Yah! Where is Jong Kook oppa?! " I yelled, wanting to know where he was. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see gary oppa. 

" He is the hospital Ji hyo-yah. He fell down the stairs while chasing. His head was bleeding and he was unconscious. The ambulance came to take him away. " he said, lowering his head to hide his tears. 

I did not believe it. I chose not to. I looked up and looked around, only to see Kwang soo and Haha seated with their faces in their hands. Holding back their tears from flowing. Only then did I acknowledge that he was really at the hospital.

I ran towards my car, wanting to drive there immediately, with tears running down my face. But i was stopped by Jae Suk, who held my shoulder. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter