The Reactions

You never know till you ask
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV:

Jong Kook and Ji hyo were in a pationate kiss, pouring out all their feelings for each other, the feelings that they had kept inside them for so long, unable to express themselves due to many circumstances. When a car pulled up beside them, with a familiar woman sitting inside. She looked at the two standing on the sidewalk, kissing pationately and shook he head. She opened the door and slapped Jong Kook on the back. Both Ji Hyo and Jong Kook were taken aback, breaking away from the kiss immediately to look at the woman now standing in front of them.

The woman shook her head and said, " Hais... you two, you guys are celebrities, get into the car before someone sees the two of you making out here by the street. PALLI! " she forced them into the car.

Ji Hyo was shocked and did not know what to say when she saw the familiar woman. She turned to Jong Kook who had a smile on his face while looking out the window. She was curious. Why did he have such an expression? It was an awkward silence that was broken by the woman sitting in the front seat talking.

" Yah samchon, I did not know you already told her. I thought you were too scared to do so. Why didn't u tell me? I feel betrayed you know. kekeke... " the woman infront said, leaving Ji hyo in a daze, confused about what is going on.

" Samchon? Yah, oppa tell me what's going on right now. Who is she and what is your relationship? " Ji hyo asked while slapping Jong Kook on the arm, making him chuckle when he saw her reaction.

" Oh, Ji Hyo-yah, this is Soya, my niece. I have been helping her alot lately with her new album. There are many duets in the album, so she asked me to help and I obliged. Wae? Did you think she was my girlfriend? Is that why you snapped just now? " he said while grinning.

Hearing this, Ji Hyo blushed. He saw right through her, he saw right through th expressionless woman. Soya laughed, hearing the chatter between the love birds in the back seat of the car. Seeing Ji Hyo blush means that her samchon's prediction was spot on, making her giggle. " Unnie, how could you think that samchon had another girlfriend? Don't you know his whole last album was because of you? You know, the album " Men are all like that", he wrote it for you. He talks about you non-stop to me, about how you made his day happier. " Soya said, receiving a death glare from her samchon, who looked like he was going to kill her if she said anythig more.

-

Ji Hyo's POV:

' Aghhhhhh pabo yah! Ji Hyo you pabo! ' she scolded herself for thinking that her oppa would do such a thing to her. But, his album was for me? He wrote it for me? But he released when..... I was dating Chang joo...... It finally hit me. I then realised why he never actually wanted to meet Changjoo, why he was sad when I made him help me with my dates, and why he left Korea in the first place. I smacked my forehead with her palm, before knocking my head continuosly with my fist. Trying to punish myself for doing all that to him in the past.

He always loved me. He always did, but i just never realised. Not until now. Aghhhhh!!!! I should have known that he was not doing this because he was just a best friend, or a brother, but because he really genuinely cared for me. That he wanted what was best for me, even if he had to hurt himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter