Chapter 1

「 Unexpected Babies 」

 

Imagen de drink, alcohol, and party

 

 

“Say yes.” -  Jiyeon pleaded.

Thirty minutes ago I am hearing the same sentence and is already getting tired me, I think if I hear one more time will cut him off the tongue.

“No, and if you say it again, I'll cut your ing tongue” - I said upset.

 ¿She aren't  tired?

Jiyeon wants to go to a club, because she says I am very stressed and need get me drunk until forget my name, Puff stupidities.

“ Come on Suzy, do not be boring! ”  - shouted.

“ If I say yes, will you stop bothering? ” -  I ask surrendered.

“ ¡Yes Yes Yes! ” - She said animated.

“ It’s okay ”

“ I come at 20:30 to dress. ” - tells me to later run out of my room and the only thing I hear is the sound of the front door closing.

I sighed and lay down on my bed, it does not really want to leave tonight, I had planned to stay in my bed, watching a romantic movie with a tub of ice cream, It would be a perfect Fridays. damn Jiyeon.

Jiyeon and I are best friends since we can remember, our parents are very good friends and practically we are like sisters, we are inseparable and share the passion for photography. From small we have always dreamed of traveling the world taking pictures of everything we call our attention.  Both are in our senior year and we are very happy. Our dream is being fulfilled gradually.

The sound of my cell makes my thoughts and leave me out of bed to take it.

“Hello? ” - I answer without looking at the name on the screen.

“ Love! ” - Sehun's voice from the other end of the line makes me smile.

“ Oppa, ¿how are you? ”

“ Fine and you? ”

“ Well ...” -  I say sighing.

I met Sehun at the institute, always I am watching him he was looking at me and made us both of them blushes. We were just kids. When he invited me to leave do not hesitate to say yes and later asked me to be his girlfriend, It has always been an attentive, friendly and loving boyfriend Jiyeon said to be only that when is with me, but I think not

“Today go to visit my mother, ¿Do you want to go?” - Sehun's voice takes me out of my thoughts and quickly I curse Jiyeon.

“I can't, tonight Jiyeon ma invited to a club and I not had another option to say yes, sorry. ” - replied sadly. In reality has never liked me  her mother. But it saddens me to say no to Sehun.

“It's okay, darling.” - he answers and I can swear that he is smiling . – “ Don't worry, enjoy yourself. I have to go, I love you, bye.”

“Goodbye, I love you too.” - I answer smiling.

After hanging up, I look at the clock that is on my nightstand, 15:25, I hope the evening pass very slowly.

The afternoon passed faster than I thought, when the bell rang announcing Jiyeon had arrived were 20:35, I was in the kitchen making a sandwich, which unfortunately could not taste. Again, damn Jiyeon.

“ ¡ Hello ! ” - Jiyeon cried excitedly. I just nodded with a wave of head. – “And removes that face, now we have stock!.”

“And if we stay watching a movie?” - I asked hopefully. The hope is the last thing you lose is not it?

“Nope, I want to go to move the skeleton” - said as he headed to my bedroom.

“Sure, pass.” -  I whispered softly.

When you come into my room I was standing at the door, how crap she could take my whole damn clothes in less than a minute?

“What the are you doing?”.

“Looking for something to put on? Or do you want to go ?” - This last was said wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I just rolled my eyes.

She took a high black shorts, a pink top that reached just above the short and a closed black heels. He threw me and forced me into the bathroom change me. When the two were already ready, we left the department and we hopped in my car.

“Which is the address?”-  I ask when we left the parking lot.

After driving about 20 minutes we arrived at the famous club in the entrance had a huge sign with neon letters that read Paradise.

“When we enter I want you to forget about everything and everyone.” - Jiyeon said, For the first time in the evening it, would be.

“ But…”

“No buts, today we have to have fun, okay?”  -said interrupting me.

“Okay.” - I said with a sigh.

¿ What could go wrong?

 

 

 

---

 

Sorry if you do not understand some parts, but I did my best to translate XD