Thirty Seven

Living For You

Oh my goodiness...I'm so tired. I wish I can go to the Beautiful Show 2016. I watched a clip of 'Midnight', and it's not acoustic! I do like acoustic, but it's been like forever since they danced to it, especially they changed the choreography. I also wanted to listen to 'The Fact'. It's been awhile...since Fact and Fiction era. Here's a chapter! Okay, positively sure this story will end next week (next chapter).


Ji Hyo's POV 

Junhyung finally arrived and drove me to my destination. We were now in the neighborhood.

"Uh, um, Ji Hyo-ah? Are you sure this is the correct place?"I heard him ask.

I nodded.

"But...isn't this where the old house was located around here?"

I nodded again."Nae..."

He dropped me off at the entrance of the park 

"Do you want me to wait for you?"

I shook my head."I mean, if you're not busy."

"Then, I'll go buy us some drinks. I'll be back."

I nodded, hearing laughter from the park.

As I watched him drive off, I entered the park filled with a few memories. I the camcorder and began recording.

"Ya, oppa, I'm here. Do you remember this place?"

I spotted kids at the swings of the playground.

*Flashback*

I sat on the swings. Yo Seob was beside me, having a great time swinging. 

He looked at me, who was staring at him.

"You're not swinging?"He asked.

I shook my head. I watched him jump off his swing and walk behind me, holding the two chains of my swing.

"Do you know how to swing?"He asked.

I shook my head again."I never swung in my life."

"Your life must've been boring, Ji Hyo-ah."

Yes, my life is boring.

"But...good thing I came into your life,"he whispers into my ear.

*Flashback End*

A little boy on the swings noticed me filming around the swing set area.

"Noona!"He called.

I looked up at him, seeing him run towards me with his trailing friends.

"Do you want to swing?"

I smiled, nodding.

The boy took my free hand and made me run to the swings before anyone else could swing. He made me sit down on the swing he managed to save.

"Komawo,"I thanked.

"Noona is pretty,"I heard his other friend compliments.

I blushed, thanking the kid.

"Unnie, what is that? My appa has that too, but I forgot the name."The boy's different friend ask, pointing at the device I was holding.

"It's a camcorder. I use it to record stuff,"I answered.

The boy's friends started making silly faces at the camcorder. I laughed, filming them.

Soon, their mothers called them to go back home, leaving me swinging by myself. There were a few kids left still playing though.

I sighed."Remember when you taught me how to swing?"I spoke to the camcorder.

I smiled. I got off the swing and walkd to the entrance of the park. Junhyung wasn't back yet. It has been like ten minutes since he had left. I waited there, filming and talking about random things.

I finally spotted Junhyung's car coming.

"Oh, look, it's Junhyung oppa!"

I walk to his car, getting in.

"Ya, what took you forever?"I whined.

"Mian~ Here, I got you some coffee."He handed it to me.

I grabbed it with my free hand."Komawo, oppa."

I sipped it, setting it down in the cup holder. I noticed a Coke there too.

"Eh~still with the Coke..."

"Ya, don't judge me."

"Nae!"I obeyed.

"What's with that camera?"He wondered.

I turned the camcorder to him."It's for Yo Seob oppa's birthday."

"You're wasting the batteries and memory like that."

"Aniyo! The video is for him, as well as this."

"Ah...arraseo..."

I turned off the camcorder to save some batteries for later."Where's the others?"I asked."They should be in the video too."

"Dongwoon should be hanging out with Ki Kwang, Hyunseung is probably at home, and Yo Seob and Doo Joon are probably at home too. Wae?"

"Hm...do you have time to take me to where Ki Kwang and Dongwoon are? Or...am I asking too much?"

He thought."That'll be the last stop, and I'll drive you back to your house."

I nodded, agreeing with him."I moved in with Doo Joon oppa, so drive me there instead of the other house."

He scoffed."Ya, well that was fast."

I took a sip of the coffee."I know."

 

He took me to where Ki Kwang and Dongwoon was. We hung out for a bit, and I recorded them laughing and joking around, as well as wishing Yo Seob a happy birthday. We also invited Hyunseung over because I needed a video of him.

Ooh...I also need Doo Joon.

"Where's Doo Joon hyung?"Dongwoon asked.

"He should come over too,"Hyunseung suggested.

"He's resting right now,"I stated."He fell asleep once I came out of my room."

Before Junhyung and I left, we discussed about Yo Seob's birthday party that we'll hold. We decided that it'll be held at Doo Joon's and my house, of course, without Doo Joon's consent.

"Ah...I would love to see his reaction..."Ki Kwang sighs.

" 'Ya! Why are you guys here?!?!?!' "Dongwoon impressioned.

We all laughed, continuing with more impressions.

I looked at the time."I have to leave now,"I told.

"Ah...okay, let's meet sooner,"Ki Kwang says.

"Anneyong, Ji HYo-ah!"Hyunseung, Ki Kwang, and Dongwoon exclaims.

"Ya, what about me?"Junhyung yells.

Dongwoon stuck his tongue out."Mianhe, hyung."

I giggled.

We left to return back to the house.

Doo Joon's POV

I heard someone trying to open the front door. I raced to the entrance, knowing it would be Ji Hyo. The door opened.

"Ya, what took so long?"I interrogated.

I was faced to see a familiar camcorder filming me.

"I was with the Beast members,"Ji Hyo informs.

"Without me?"I whined, pouting.

"Ya, don't act like that in front of the camera,"she scolds at my childish behavior."Say something to Yo Seob."

"Yo Seob?"

"You know, his birthday present."

I nod."Saengil chukhahae!"I loudly proclaimed to the camcorder, smiling widely.

She giggled, ending the video.

"Speaking of Yo Seob..."I began."Don't you guys have a date?"

"Yes! I should get ready. What should I wear?!?!?"She babbles on and on.

"I don't know, a dress? Guys prefer formal attire on dates if you're going to something formal."

She slowly nods.

I noticed her nervously fiddling with her bracelet. I watch her run to her room to get prepared and wash up.

I chuckled.

Ji Hyo's POV

I wore this:

(Okay, I searched up the dress I wanted yesterday and even wrote down what I typed in to find it, and I can't find it right now! I don't like myself right now, so I chose this one instead of the one I wanted. Good thing I found the flats I wanted to be on here...

Link:

https://www.pinterest.com/explore/pink-dresses/ 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298504281525180963/ )

I curled my hair as well. I also brought my lavender shoulder purse and a coat, in case it was going to be super cold, since it's winter. I made sure I was weeping my bracelet. However, I stared at my mother's bracelet for a long time, deciding if I should wear it or not. I decided to take it off.

I stuffed my phone, my wallet, and my other necessary things. I also stuffed the camcorder to sneakily record a bit our date for him to remember it.

I left my room, entering the living room. Doo Joon was on the couch, watching TV. He finally I was there and turned to him, gaping at my appearance.

"Pretty, isn't it?"I asked him.

He nods. I sat down besides him. A few minutes have passed, and we just watched TV. He looked at the clock. It was around 5 ish.

"This kid...Where is he?"I heard him mutter.

I took the camcorder out and began recording myself, as well as Doo Joon next to me.

"Anneyong~"I sang to the camcorder.

I tured the camcorder to him.

He waved to the camcorder."Anneyong~"He sighed."Ya...where are you? Today's your lucky day with Ji Hyo, Yo Seob-ah."

I blushed."Ya, hajima..."I warned before he continues to talk about our relationship. 

Doo Joon smiled."Anyways..."

We heard rings and knocks at the door.

"Yay, it's him!"I burst out, jumping from the couch."But I'm also nervous. Eottokke! What should I do oppa?!?!"

"Invite him in, dongsaeng. You've done this many times..."

I nodded.

Right...Why am I so nervouse? There's nothing to be nervous about. It's just a date with Yo Seob. We had hangouts before.

I reached to fiddle with my bracelet, but it wasn't there.

Ah...I forgot...I took it off.

I huffed, walking to the door and opening it. It revealed a handsome, well-dressed gaping Yo Seob. I blushed, seeing him stare at me.

"You look amazing,"we both simultaneously state.

We laughed.

"You ready?"He ask, holding out his arm.

I looked back at Doo Joon who's curiously and amusingly staring at us.

"I'm leaving, oppa."

He nods."Ah, nae...Ya, Yo Seob-ah!"He calls.

Yo Seob looked at him."Hm?"

"You better do it!"

Do what?

"Ara!"He turned to me, extending his arm."Kaja."

I smiled, accepting his arm.

"Anneyong, oppa!"I shout to Doo Joon before leaving.

Yo Seob's POV 

I opened the car door for her, and she entered. I got to the other side of the car to the driver's seat. Before she could buckle her own seatbelt, I buckled it for her.

I noticed her red cheeks, and I smiled, pecking them. I pulled away to buckle my own.

"K-komawo,"I heard her whisper.

I smiled again."Of course, every boyfriend should do this."

I began driving to our destination.

"Where are we going?"She wonders.

"We're going to eat,"I answered.

"Eat? In public?"

I turned to her, nodding. I focused back onto the road, but I heard complete silence from her. I turned back to her again.

"Wae?"

"Oppa, a-are you okay with that?"

I had one hand controlling the wheel. My other hand reached for her petite hand, gripping it and giving it a tight squeeze.

"Don't worry, jagiya. We'll be okay. Let's show everyone that we're dating, huh?"

She hesitated, and that hesitation frightened me.

However, I kept on the comforting face that she knew she would trust.

"We'll be fine,"I assure."No mater what happens, I'll be here...to protect you."

She nods, agreeing with me.

I smiled, glad that we can show the world who we are. I lifted up her hand that I held and kissed it. 

She smiled, giving my hand a squeeze.

Ji Hyo's POV 

We entered a fancy restaurant. People immediately stared at our way, recognizing us. 

"That's Yo Seob oppa from Beast!"I heard someone gasp."Ya...he's so handsome..."

"Wait, that looks like Doo Joon's dongsaeng!"I heard whispers.

"Are they perhaps dating?"

"What???? They can't be! They're childhood friends, aren't they?"

"Maybe they're more than that. Look! They're holding hands!"

"Wah, taking 's sister..."

"I wonder what Doo Joon hyung's reaction is..."

Yo Seob stole my attention.

"It's gonna be alright,"he whispers, still holding onto my hand.

His bright face met with the man in front of the desk.

"Anneyong, I called yesterday for a reservation,"Yo Seob states.

The man looks through the list of reservations.

"Ah, nae, Mr. Yang-shi. If you would follow the waiter over there-"The man gestures over to the waiter waiting for us."-he'll lead you the way."

"Nae."

"Have a good evening and enjoy your dinner."

"Nae, kamasahamida,"we both thanked.

"Anneyong, I'm Jae Hyun, your waiter for tonight. Please follow me,"Jae Hyun, our waiter, starts.

Yo Seob pulled me with him, following to our seat, which was in the center of the restaurant. Our table was decorated beautifully than the others. I noticed flowers, mostly colorful roses, there in a vase.

My stomach starts churning as I saw people taking pictures. 

I wished I had my bracelet with me, so I could play with it out of nervousness. However, I gripped onto the strap of my shoulder purse instead, my nails digging into it. I didn't care that it would be ruined. I am too anxious right now.

Yo Seob pulled the chair out for me, and I sat down.

"K-komawo,"I stuttered.

He sat down in his seat and noticed my hands still at the strap of my purse. 

He gestures his hand out for mine."Give me."

My trembling hand immediately reached out for his over the table, while my other hand was still at the strap.

"You're nervous, aren't you?"

I nodded instantly, wondering why he isn't. But of course, it's Yo Seob.

The waiter came, setting down the menus.

He chuckled."I'll take care of this."He let go of my hand, and I immediately gripped onto my strap again.

He stood up, catching everyone's attention.

"My girlfriend is uncomfortable right now with everyone taking pictures of us, so I ask everyone kindly to let us have our privacy. Thank you,"he confidently spoke.

Everyone nodded, agreeing. They settled their phones down back where they belonged.

He sat back down and noticed that my hand was back at my purse.

"Ya, you're nervous still?"He teased.

"A bit."

He chuckled again, reaching for my hand again. I reached for his, and we laid our hands on the surface of the table. 

Slowly, my anxiety decreased.

We both looked at the menu.

"What do you want?"We both simultaneously asked each other.

We looked up at each other, laughing.

"Go first,"we both said and laughed again.

"My girlfriend first,"he quickly says.

I smiled.

"I want to have whatever you want,"I replied.

Yo Seob nods, flashing the loving smile at me. The waiter came, taking our orders.

"Okay, your food will be ready within ten minutes,"Jae Hyun informs.

We nodded.

"So...Ji Hyo-ah, how's your day today?"He suddenly asked. 

"Hm..."

I thought of what happened.

Leaving Baekhyun oppa and Omma...

Moving with Doo Joon oppa...

Hanging around with the Beast members...

Eating out with him...

"Perfect."

"Perfect? Really?"

I nodded, thinking back.

The waiter came with our drinks and then left.

"Well...except that I had to leave Omma and Baekhyun oppa..."

He slowly nods."Ah...I see...Anything else the past few days?"

"Hm...what else?"I ask myself.

Mother's face popped into my mind.

Mother.

My smile froze.

The States...

He doesn't know about it...

I looked up at him. 

His smiling, happy face...This would ruin it, but I can't keep it as a secret. I can't have the past repeat itself like when I didn't even tell him that I was leaving back then. Also, problems arises when keeping secrets from their boyfriend/girlfriend, especially in the dramas!

"Is there something wrong?"He questions."You look troubled."

"Oppa, promise me you won't get angry."I held out a pinkie.

He smiled."Of course."He immediately held out his own, crossing with mine.

"Aniya, I mean, seriously don't be angry,"I warned.

"I can never be angry at you, Ji Hyo-ah."

I began to explain to him about my mother.