Thirty Four

Living For You

Although we didn't make it to 5M, it'll be okay. We can continue to stream the music video. Ribbon only has 2 wins. It's a really beautiful song, and I don't know why it doesn't have many awards.

Thank you, Papa Hong. I wish you good health, even though it may be impossible for you to see this. 

Warning:This chapter might seem too quick, of course, it's short. I really dislike this chapter. This story might end in the next two or three chapters.


Ji Hyo's POV

I walked to the dining room, finding Omma and Baekhyun sitting.

"Oh, you're here!"Omma exclaimed."Sit, sit. I bought you some rice cakes (tteok)."

(I don't own these majestic rice cakes/tteok...

Link:

https://lol8.wordpress.com/2010/05/page/2/ )

I obeyed, sitting down. I reached for a rice cake and began eating.

I glanced at the quiet Baekhyun, who was silently eating his rice cake.

Hm...it's strange and unusual. Too quiet...

"So, what did you want to discuss about?"I asked Omma, breaking the silence.

"Well..."Omma looked at baekhyun, who continued looking down."I have decided that you can live in with your oppa."

My eyes lightened."Chincha??"

She nodded.

I looked at Baekhyun.

Is that why he's so quiet?

"Baekhyun,"I called. He looked up at me."Do you not want me to leave?"

He sighed."I would be kind of lonely without you here...but I think it would be right for you to live with a true family member. I was the one who brought you in, and I'll be the one to let you go. I won't hold onto you."

I smiled, reaching for both of their hands. I gripped tightly onto it.

"I promise that I'll come to visit you both,"I guaranteed.

"You better,"he says.

"I will,oppa!"I exclaimed. I looked at both of them."I want to thank you for providing me food, clothes, and a home full of love."

Omma smiled."You can always come here anytime."

Since we're already like this...why not tell them about her?

"I need to tell both of you something. Something that happened today,"I told.

"I'm listening, Ji Hyo-ah,"she whispers.

"What is it?"Baekhyun questions.

"You remember Mrs. Yoon, right Omma?"She nodded. I looked at Baekhyun."You may not know her, but...she drove me home. A-and in the car, she revealed to me that she is my real Omma."

She gasped."Mrs. Yoon??? That rich lady?? No way..."

"Well, that Mrs. Yoon and you do have the same surname, so it would make sense,"Baekhyun says."So...what about this lady?"

"She...she wants me to come to the U.S. with her,"I whispered.

"No,"Baekhyun blurts. He holds onto my hand tightly."I'm going to kidnap you and hold you as a hostage here if you go."

Omma and I giggled.

"I would love that, oppa. However, since she knows I live here, I don't know if she'll drag me to the airport with her. She did tell to contact her when I'm ready though,"I explained.

"Then it'll be great if you moved in with your, oppa!"Omma exclaims."She doesn't know where he lives, right?"

"Not that I know of, Omma..."I responded."Wait...I can still work at Lovely Flowerz, right?"

"Of course!"Omma exclaims.

"I think you should start packing before she literally comes here and drags you with her,"Baekhyun reminds.

"Ya, don't jinx it. Besides, I don't know her personality currently. She may have changed now."I got up from the table. I stared at Baekhyun."Since you reminded me to go pack, would you care to help me then?"I offered.

He smiled, nodding.

"I'm going to start cooking dinner, kids,"Omma informed.

"Ne!"We both responded.

We both gathered the folded cardboard and headed towards my room. We all knew that I would never go to the U.S.

Baekhyun's POV

We entered her room with the cardboard boxes. As Ji Hyo entered her room first, she flipped on the lights. Bright light filled her room.

She laid the cardboard on the floor, and I followed her as well.

I watched her open her closet and pulled out her purple suitcase.

"Oppa, can you pack my stuff over there,"she requested, pointing to the gifts/presents that she kept from the past years in the corner.

I nodded, seeing her pack her clothes from her closet into the suitcase.

I began my duty.

Ji Hyo's POV

Many minutes have passed, and we heard Omma's voice.

"Dinner's ready!"We heard Omma call.

We both scanned at our unfinished work. I can probably finish it tonight if I stay up. Leaving soon would mean there would be a less chance for her to find me again.

"I can finish up the work, oppa. You must have other things to do after dinner, right?"

"Do you have to quickly finish, Ji Hyo? It's not like she'll come the next day."

"Leaving soon would mean there would be a less chance for her to find me again, right?"

He sighed."Do whatever you want, Ji Hyo-ah."I watched him leave my room.

I sighed.

He really doesn't want me to leave that soon...

 

After dinner, I went back to my room to finish 'packing'. Actually, I'm working on the gifts I bought from yesterday. The packing can be finished tomorrow. I went to the bag filled with the teddy bears. I pulled out four teddy bears. Each was for Baekhyun, Omma, Doo Joon, and Yo Seob. I began to record my messages in the fluffy bear.