02. Final

Sorry

- Meet me at the rooftop after school - Yein

Halla received a text message from Yein during History lesson. She turned to look at but Yein just gave her a nod. Yein can just talk to her when they returned to their dorm later, why do they need to go to the rooftop? 

- Errmm okayy?? - Halla

Time passed by really fast and school was already over. Halla got to go to the teacher's office to help her Math teacher to do some paper works. She totally forgot about the meeting with Yein on the rooftop. 

>>>>>>>>

" Yahh you said she will come!" Jungkook hissed at Yein.

"That's what she said! Maybe she had something to do?" Yein retorted back.

"What if she found out and she did not want to come? What if she did not like me back? What if -" "Can you just freaking chill Jeon Jungkook? Oh my god. I can't imagine the arrogant cousin of mine became such a douchebag when he wants to confess to a girl. Oh my god." Yein facepalmed. 

Just then they heard the creaking sound of the door. Yein immediately hid herself in a corner. Jungkook did not want her to be at the scene at first because he was scared that she would ruin the moment but Yein said that she wanted to see how it would turned out. They argued for a good 15 minutes for this and got a conclusion, which is Yein gotta hide herself in a corner. 

"Are you still here Yein? I am sorry I'm late because -" Halla paused when she saw Jungkook instead of Yein. She looked around trying to find Yein but she can't find her. The first thought she had was Jungkook and Yein were having a date on the rooftop and it shattered her heart when she thought of that. 

" Ermm.. Hello Jungkook-ssi. Do you see Yein?" Halla asked.

" Yeinie? Ermm.. no?" Jungkook replied while scratching his head.

*Yeinie... he even called her that. My thought is real then* Halla thought. "Ahhh.. really? I'll get going then." Halla faked a smile and bowed her head before leaving. 

"Ha.. Halla-ssi!" Jungkook panicked when he saw she was about to leave. 

Halla turned her head around at the sound of him. Jungkook approached her slowly. Halla tilted her head slightly but her heart was beating like crazy. "Ermm. What do you -" "Lee Halla. I need you to listen carefully to what I said." Halla was shocked but she still nodded her head. 

"It was my first time stepping into this school and well, I was not in a good mood. Just then, there was this girl, she walked into the school with her hair tied in a pony tail and she was carrying a red backpack. I was attached to her even though it was the first time seeing her. I joined the basketball club because i know that she like boys who are good in sports. I studied diligently because she is the top student in the class. I silently followed her when she was going back to her house alone on weekends because i am scared that she might be in danger. She became my motivation in everything I do. Her smile lighten up my day and without noticing it, I am falling deeper and deeper for her every day. Yes, the girl is you, Lee Han La. I am not sure if you have the same feeling but I am just saying what I wanted to say to you for the past years. I was a coward for not confessing earlier but.. yeaa. Ermm.. Can.. Can you be my girlfriend?" Jungkook was looking Halla straight in the eyes. 

"Jungkook-ssi...." Halla was flustered and happy at the same time. Her crush just confessed to her! Tears slowly rolled down her cheeks as she was so touched by his words. 

"Why.. why are you crying? Ermm.. don't cry.. ermm.. I can give you time you time to think if you want.. I can wait.. just.. don't cry.." Jungkook reached his hand to wipe her tears but Halla took a step back. 

"I am sorry Jungkook-ssi. I can't accept your feelings. I.. I just can't. I am sorry." Halla said while wiping her tears with the back of her hands. 

"But.. why? You are not feeling the same way? " Jungkook panicked again and his heart dropped.

"No! Ermm.. no. Actually I like you since the first time I saw you during the first day of school. But.." Halla said.

"But?" Jungkook was curious. 

"But, you can't cheat on Yein like that! She is my best friend and I know how much she likes you! You guys are together and yoh can't just treat her like this! As much as I like you, I can't hurt her like this. So I can't accept your feelings. I am sorry." Halla couldn't hold her tears and they flowed down again.

Jungkook bursted out in laughter and she looked at him with a weird look. Jungkook stopped laughing and pulled her into his embrance and said "Thank you. Thank you so much Halla Thank you for returning my feelings." 

"What? No. We can't do this Jungkook! Let me go! What if Yein saw this?" Halla tried to push him away but he was too strong. 

"I was seeing this all this time Lee Han La." Yein came out from nowhere and said. "Look Yein I can explain." Halla immediately pushed Jungkook away and tried to explain to Yein. 

"No. You no need to explain. You are not my friend anymore." Yein said with a straightface.

"No no no. I am sorry Yein. No please. Listen to me. I am -" "Yah Jeon Yein. Stop it already. You are freaking her out." Jungkook butted in. Yein bursted out in laughter and made a face to Jungkook. "Heyy.. I was trying to act there and you just ruin everything." Yein hit Jungkook's arm. 

Meanwhile, Halla was so confused and she just stood there looking at them. "Ermm. Can anyone of you explain to me what happened?" She couldn't hold her curiousity any longer so she spoke up.

Both of them turned their attention to Halla and Jungkook smiled. "Why are you so cute?" He ruffled her hair. Halla blushed but she still remained her composure and raised an eyebrow to them.

"Well, first. Who told you that I am cheating on her?" He pointed to Yein who was beside him at the moment. "Second, who told you that this girl here likes me very much?" Jungkook laughed at thw thought of that. Yein wouldn't like him even when the sun rises from the west. They bickered and fighted every day since they are small. They were like enemies to each other but they still cared for each other. "Third, who told you that we are together? I will surely not like this kind of girl who likes to scold and hit people out of nothing." Jungkook said and made a disgusted face.

"Yahh! What this kind of girl!! I am your cousin okay?" Yein hit Jungkook again. Really hard. "Ouch! See? I am just stating the truth!" Jungkook pouted and rubbed his arm. 

"Whatever! Okay back to the topic. Well, I admit that I am the one who said that I like him -" "WHAT? SERIOUSLY JEON YEIN WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT?" Jungkook yelled. "I WAS JUST TRYING TO TEST HER FEELINGS FOR YOU YOU DUMBWIT." Yein yelled back. "Okay. So I am sorry for that Halla. Hehe. I was just trying to help my poor cousin here who was asking me about you 24/7." Yein elbowed her cousin and smiled at her. "Heyy... I did not ask that frequently." Jungkook pouted again. 

Halla stayed quiet as she was trying to process all the new information she got. "Soooo.. you guys are cousins?" Yein and Jungkook nodded their heads. "And you are helping him?" Yein nodded again. "So you do not like him as a man?" "Of course not. I won't like this dumbwit over here." Jungkook glared at Yein for calling him 'dumbwit'. 

Silence overwhelmed them again and the cousins started to panic. "Ermm. Are you angry? I am really sorry. I didn't mean to lie to you. Just..." "I am not angry." Halla almost laughed at their scared expression. 

"Phew. I thought you are angry. Okay.. so?" Yein smirked at Halla. "So what?" Halla looked back at her. "Oh god. Why are you so dense? So, are you gonna accept this poor boy here?" Yein said.

Halla made an eye contact with Jungkook amd she quickly looked down again to hide her tomato red face. "Ughhh okay. I'm going to leave you lovebirds here. Halla, I know that he is an for most of the time, but just accept him. I know that he is sincere for his words earlier. Okay. I'm leaving!" Yein said before walking away. 

Jungkook took a step towards Halla. 

"Heyy. Look at me."

Halla was still looking at the floor. 

"I am getting jealous of the floor. You look at it instead of me. Heyyyy I said look at me." He said again after seeing no reaction from her. He reached his hand to her face and lifted her face to look at him. He gave Halla that smile, the smile that she always melted to. 

"You haven't reply me though. Do you want to be my girlfriend?" Jungkook looked straight into her eyes at said. Halla broke the eye contact again to look down. "Heyyy.." Jungkook poked her cheeks. "Are you not replying me?" He continued poking her cheeks. 

Halla held Jungkook's hand and nodded her head. "What? So you do you agree or not?" Jungkook was smiling. Although he knew her answer, he wanted to hear her saying yes. 

"Yes." Halla blushed again. Jungkook pulled her in for a hug and kissed the crown of her head. "Thank you. Thank you so much Halla." Halla circled her arms around Jungkook waist and smiled too. Her dream finally came through. "Thank you too Jungkook. For liking me." Halla replied. She looked at him again before returning to hug him. 

>>>>>>>>>>

Meanwhile at the door of the rooftop. "You two lovebirds better treat me something good for being a cupid. Ughh. I should find a boyfriend soon." Yein said before leaving. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Hello! So this is the end of my story! I am sorry if it is crappy. And sorry for the grammar mistakes!! Thank you for the subscribers amd the comments!! Thank you so much! I am thinking of writing another story but i am not sure. Should I?