01.

Sorry

"Hallaaaaaaaaaaa let's have a girls' talk!" Halla's best friend since childhood days, Yein said. They were at their dorm since the school ended a few hours ago.

Halla is not that kind of girl that can pour everything in her heart out to someone, not even her best friend nor family. She just like to keep everything to herself. Not that she does not trust them, it's just that she is not comfortable. But today, she decided to ask her friend about her opinion on this guy she had a crush on since the first day she came into this school. 

"Actually.. I - " "Let's start from me!" Halla was cut by Yein before she can ask her. 

"Okayy.. What do you want to talk about?" Halla decided to give her friend to talk about her problems first. She also need some time to think about how to tell her friend about it anyway.

"Uhmm.. Actually.... Uhmm.. There is this guy that I kinda have feelings for... like.. since.. 2 weeks ago?" Halla's ears perked up at the confession of her friend. Well, she does not open up does not mean that she does not have interest in such things. 

"I saw him when I was passing by the basketball court that day and he was practising with his friends. And like... he was so attractive playing basketball and I just started to develop my feelings for him since then." Yein continued. *basketball?* Halla thought. *It shouldn't be Jungkook, right? Nahh. I doubt it. There are many members in the basketball club!* 

"Who is he?" Out of curiosity, Halla asked. Part of her wanted to confirm that the guy her friend mentioned was not Jungkook.

"Actually.... you know him too... He is in the same class with us. He is Jungkook" Yein whispered the last part. Halla frozed at her friend's words. "Jungkook? As in Jeon Jungkook?" "Yes...." Halla couldn't believe her ears. Her childhood best friend likes the same guy as her. Her heart just shattered into pieces and she felt like crying.

She knew that her and Jungkook are impossible. In terms of looks, she thought that Yein was prettier than her. In terms of grades, well, she was one of the top students in her school but she doubt that Jungkook would date a nerd like her. Jungkook is one of the kingka in the school and many girls are crazy for him. Many of them, even when the queenkas confessed to him, he rejected them. 

"Ahhhh.... Really? Wow... I wish you good luck then!" These were all Halla managed to reply. She needs to control her tears that were starting to form. 

"You would help me and support me, right?" Yein faced her and was looking at her with hopeful eyes. 

"Of.. of course!" Halla managed to fake a smile. "Ahh. I am so tired. Let's sleep!" Halla said when she felt that her tears were threatening to fall. 

"Oh my god!! Thank you Hallaaaaaaaa!!! I love you so much!!!" Yein replied. 

*I guess it's time to give up my 2-year-long crush on him. Yein is the one that can match with him. What am I anyway? I am just a nerd who studies every day. It's time to give up.* Halla thought before falling asleep.

*Lee Han La.. Do you think you can trick me with that fake smile of yours? I am not your childhood friend if i am tricked. It's about time for me to become a cupid before that freaking annoying cousin of mine, Jeon freaking Jungkook killed me by asking too much question about you.*