1/1

Wonwoo oppa?

Wonwoo sigh as a little boy (not so little actually) clung to his arm. Mingyu’s hair is messy and clad in his pyjamas. His head slowly lowering to his lap and watches the TV screen in both thrill and terror. Wonwoo just don't understand why Mingyu keeps insisting on watching movies such as this. Were horror movies that popular? It’s the third horror movies they watch together for this week. He is pretty sure Mingyu absolutely hated them.

Mingyu kept insisting that he was a wolf even though he was a small puppy. So brave huh?  Wonwoo smile to himself. He then laughs slightly as he gently caresses his boyfriend’s hair with his fingers. Wonwoo then lower his hands to Mingyu’s face. As he touched his skin, Mingyu's eyes seemed to become calm as Wonwoo played with his hair. They remain in the position until the end of the movie, enjoying each other presence.

 As the movie ended, Mingyu turns his head and looked up into Wonwoo’s eyes. The dim light seemed to make Mingyu look prettier than usual. Of course he is handsome as hell but tonight, he looks extra handsome and prettier.

“Finally, it's finished..." Mingyu muttered as if he were out of breath. Wonwoo simply give him an 'I can't believe you' look with a slight sigh at the end.

"Why do you even like to watch these things? You are absolutely terrified of them!"  Wonwoo exclaim as Mingyu pouted at him slightly and turned his head to face the TV screen once again.

"I can watch them as many times as I want. I’m not scared “pouted Mingyu stubbornly before he lifts his head off Wonwoo’s lap and glared at him slightly.

"Aigo."  Wonwoo say as he get up and close the light behind him. Mingyu quickly gets up and wraps his arms around his boyfriend’s waist. He held on to Wonwoo as if his life depended on it.  Wonwoo couldn't help but laugh slightly. He sort of liked it when Mingyu acted like this. He feels more like a man he guess. Mingyu is so cute~

Once they reach their bedroom, Mingyu crawls into Wonwoo’s bed. He doesn't really sleep in his own bed, now that Wonwoo think about it he never really did.

"I'm really sleepy." Mingyu mumbles as he sits up in Wonwoo’s bed, waiting for Wonwoo to be with him. Wonwoo quickly think of a plan to . He really can't help it.

"Mingyu-ah. Sleep in your own bed." Wonwoo pretend to sigh and glare slightly.

"I don't want to. I want to sleep with hyung tonight." Mingyu said.

"I guess I'll sleep in your bed tonight." Wonwoo say, walking towards Mingyu's bed.

"Hyung! Sleep with me~" Mingyu whined like a child would to his parents. Wonwoo smiled to himself without Mingyu knowing. Only, Wonwoo, and Wonwoo alone, could ever bring out this side of Mingyu.


"No thanks." Wonwoo reject in a sort of harsh manner.

"Hyung~" Mingyu whined again as he sulked towards Wonwoo.

"I want to sleep by myself tonight." Wonwoo say.

"Oppa~" Wonwoo hear Mingyu whine in a cute voice. His eyes widen in shock slightly.

"Huh?" I ask. What did he just say?

"Oppa! Sleep with me tonight~" Mingyu whines cutely at him with a slight smile playing onto his lips.

"Aigo."  Wonwoo say, a side effect of Mingyu’s cuteness.

"Oppa, I love you~" Mingyu smirks at me slightly. Omaigosh, Wonwoo hates that smirks.

"You're so cute." Wonwoo say in a sort of dreamy state.

"Are you going to sleep with me or not?" Wonwoo whined.

"Aish. Fine..." Wonwoo say, slowly crawling into bed with Mingyu who smiles at him in satisfaction. Mingyu drapes his arms over Wonwoo’s chest and Wonwoo just sigh at his childish antics.

"I really do love Wonwoo oppa..." Mingyu says as he falls asleep seconds after. This boy... Wonwoo can't believe him sometimes.