Love at first sight...

Water and Love at First Sight ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dugun...dugun..dugunn..dugun...Bom hearbeat thump crazily..aishh.. why..my heart beat crazily when his touch me..ommo..this is love at first sight...she asked herself..but little did she don't know Seunghyun feel the same and thought the same thing like her..

This yeonja..is really pretty... her face like a doll ..oh God help me..is this what people called a love at first sight..They stare at each other.. Hermm...awkward...  then the most surprised thing happens ...they blurted i like you together...its make two  of them embrassed with their blurted..their chuckle together.. 

Hermmm..urghh..uh.seunghyun stuttering ...will you considered me as you future boyfriend... he he..heem...maybe a date...tomorrow lunch...seunghyun asked bravely.. 

Please say yes..please...though seunghyun

HErmmm...maybe...yes...she answer shyly... oh God thank.. Seunghyun said...Then a date tommorow... hehehe they laught together awkwardly but in their heart Full with happines..and hope.. for their love blossom together...

The end...

Sorry if it ...I'm new and still learnt how to be a good writer...hehehe..lol sorry for the bad grammar or spelling too...thank you...please comment...sucbribe and support   me...adiosss.. saranghae... 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter