saviour... sorry..

Water and Love at First Sight ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arghhh..Seunghyun..heard that girl screaming.. Aishh..  what happens to that girl..Yahh..girl..water girl...where are you? Are you alright.. Seunghyun fasten his pace ..Hey..you girl..are you okay..?

No..sob..sob..it hurt..said Bom..Seunghyun check her ankle ,,please ..not to hard..it hurt..plead Bom..Arghhh..what are you doing? Ask Bom ..when Seunghyun pick her bride style..she blush because their face is to close... where are we going?

My apartment,said Seunghyun casually.. it's near here..only 5minutes walking..ooo..thank you.. said bom with blushed... her heartbeat was racing and dugun..dugunn..little did she don't know. Seunghyun heart was beating crazily too...

Hermm...thank you.. she said...and...eem..herm...she  stuttering... and?.. ask Seunghyun while stare at her face. she beautiful...thought Seunghyun...and...Mianhe...mianhe... because throw that water to you..I didn't mean that..it was an accident.. Sorry..again..she said.. hehehe..he chuckle.. it's okay...

Their reached his apartments.. Seunghyun put her on sofa and rushed to find a first aid...Seunghyun hold her ankle gentlely and put some oil then banddage it...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter