Chapter 1

Honey, I'm Home!

It had been almost a year since you last saw your boyfriend after he went to the army. Of course, he and you communicated through letters, phone calls, and sometimes Skype - but it just wasn't the same as seeing him in person.  While preparing the apartment for Sangmin's return a few days ago, you thought of the brilliant idea to surprise him upon his return with a present; you would dress up in newly bought lingerie with perhaps a candle or two. This was something that you've never done before for him.  It was the perfect present for the guy who you knew would be begging for some action once he got back.  So, being the amazing partner that you are, you went out and bought some new clothing that shouted "I missed you" and "let's do it right now."  Finding the clothing was the easy part, planning the event came next.  As you were walking back home with the red, silk, lacy (but comfortable) new clothing, another idea popped into your head on how to proceed with the surprise. You thought that if you could surprise him the minute he walked in the door it would work better than picking him up and having him drop hint after hint through nagging you with puppy dog eyes (which you wouldn't have been able to resist).  This way your present would be a real surprise.  Once at home, you called Sangmin, excited for the surprise but sad to tell him you couldn't pick him up after his release. Luckily for you, questions wouldn't be asked, Sangmin did not pick up so you left a voicemail message telling him that you were so sorry you couldn't pick him up but a meeting was suddenly scheduled and that there was a bus going straight from where he would be to home and that he could take that.  After hanging up the phone, you realized how real the surprise will be and suddenly became embarrassed to be doing such a thing. Naturally you and Sangmin have done it before, but it had been months since the last time and this present was one of the boldest things you've ever done.  Letting the embarrassment go and focusing on what can be done now, you continued to prepare for Sangmin's return. 

Today was the day he came back. You had not heard from him after your voicemail message other than a text saying "Okay. See you later that day! I miss you!! Let's go out and eat that night."  A somewhat typical message from Sangmin, but you were still slightly worried: what if he was upset or what if he was sad?  Brushing some of those thoughts aside, you got ready.  It was 9:00 in the morning and Sangmin was supposed to be home by 14:00 (2:00pm) so you fixed some nice, nutritious breakfast (after all, a workout was in your future), straightened up the last few things, set the candles, and went to go get showered.  By the time you were done, dressed, and had everything set up it was 15 minutes past 13:00 (1:00pm). With time to spare you put on some music and lay in bed, waiting and hoping Sangmin would be there in time.  It was a little past 13:30 when you heard the door open.  Quickly, you turned off the music.  "Honey, I'm home!" echoed throughout the apartment. Sangmin was home. 

 

--

A/N:  So I guess this is somewhat if my first chapter. At the rate that I'm going right now there might be 2 to 3 chapters in total. The down and dirty chapter will most likely be next (I haven't written it yet but I have a plan).   Leave comments, I love feeback! Thank you!!