Chapter 2

Honey, I'm Home!

*Sangmin pov*

"Honey I'm home!" I shout, walking through the door with Yongseok.  Finally, I'm back home after a long time and how great it feels to be back.  "Hey Sangmin," says Yongseok, "did your spouse say that they would be home?" Hmmmm, I think back -- "yes, they said that they would be home at this time to greet me. I wonder where they are...."  Yongseok and I proceed walking into the apartment, towards the kitchen. Both of us decided to make some food when we got home; we were so hungry from the drive back.  I am always the designated cook when it's just Yongseok and I, so naturally I went to go put on the apron. Of course, while Yongseok proceeded to talk about some show that was going on tonight I continued to look for food while taking out some utensils and dry food already. Yongseok's rant about the show and how the actors are renowned continues: "...and Park Hyoshin will be playing the lead role tonight, I'm certain--" "We don't have any food in the refrigerator -- should we go out and buy some?" I asked, interrupting Yongseok's monologue. "Sure. Do you have money," Yongseok asks. I think about where the money I had last time was put, I'm sure my spouse didn't move it ..... "Yongseok, could you go get my wallet while I clean this up? It is in the bedroom, in the black dresser's bottom drawer." "Anything for you my friend!" responds Yongseok. "Thank you~" I respond back.  Yongseok gets up and starts walking towards the bedroom. 

--

A/N: So, sorry for the late update! I had this written out a while back and never got around to uploading it. Sorry that it's such a short chapter! The next one will be longer and contain the mature rated portion of this fic. Thanks for reading and feedback is always welcomed^^