000 02

Life saver

Suddenly, a drop of water splashed onto the grass. Then another and another. Immediately, the few drops turned into heavy rain.

PSHHHHhHhHhHhHhHhHhHh.

It was as if someone grabbed a giant water ballon and hit it with a pin... As if someone had spilt a bucket filled with water that was worth the same amount in the Nakdong river. The beautiful sky that was once clear, was now covered in dark grey clouds. 


Although the rain began to blur the young girl's vision, she still tried her hardest to seek for shelter as fast as she could. Spinning around drastically, something caught her eye. Because of the rain, It just looked like a splodge of grey and it didn't seem as a trust worthy shelter. But, the short haired girl was desperate as she was getting drenched in rain. Her boots suddenly began to be swallowed up by the ground. Quickly, she began to plod towards the grey object. With her arms up on her sides like an aeroplane, she tried to keep her balance and hinder herself from slipping. Her brown boots squelched every time she took a step. As she got closer and closer to her target, she got the gest of what it really was. It was a dolmen. She hiked faster. But suddenly, the small child slipped. She knew that she was about to fall 'face-flat' but she just let fate do its job and didn't  do anything to prevent her from falling. As she was just about to hit the ground, a small arm slipped infront of her chest and prevented her from falling. The little girl, turned to the right and saw a young little boy who was probably around the same age as her.

 


Another mini chapter that you guys should keep looking out for... Could give you answers in general or clues for the next chapter. ;)