Chapter One

LOVE TRIANGLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[BOBBY'S POV]

 

Wahh... Today's whether is soo...

 

“Oppaaaaa!!!!!!!”

“BOBBYY OPPPAAAA!!!”

 

nice..

My name, Kim Bobby. I'm in 2nd year of high school. I'm adore by girls. Every morning, girls will run to me and gives me a bunch of love letters, chocolates, lollipops, gifts, t-shirt, I basically live with my face.

 

That's not it, some of the anonymous girls, they make fan fiction about me and them. Reading it makes my chills reach my spine. I'm not an idol or a model, they said I'm y in a cute way, which me, myself don't understand.

 

Every morning I received so many affection from so many girls but then none of them caught my eyes and stole my heart, there is only one. The mysterious girl, I called her Hayi NOONA.

 

[END OF POV]

.

.

.

Bobby walked to the classroom while carrying so many gifts and it's something usual to be seen in the all boys school. The other students are used to see Bobby with those kind of stuff. Most of the time, Bobby shared the chocolate and candies to the other boys. Bobby is a real gentleman, unlike other famous boy in school, he reads the letter one by one, he wrote comments on it and return it tomorrow morning to the security at the girls' school.

 

Bobby really appreciates others feelings toward him, that is also one point which makes all the girls crazy about him. When it's sports time in all boys' school, It's a lunch for the all girls' school. Their school is only a block apart from each other. Most of the girls skip their meals in order to see Bobby stretch and sweat under the sun. Some of them even brought binocular which is creepy.

 

Bobby knew that they are looking and he sometimes teased the girls by opening his shirt, revealing his chocolate yum-yum abs.

All the girls will shriek so loud that all the boys will looked at them. Bobby will just laughed, showing his sweet eye smile which gives the girls double heart attack.

 

But Bobby is upset of something, the girls who owns his heart never seems to care about him, which makes him more pumped to get her heart. No one knows about his crush on Hayi, it's soon to be revealed.

 

[HAYI'S POV]

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter