Chapter Three

LOVE TRIANGLE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[HAYI'SPOV]

 

The next morning, I walked passing the gate and I could see Bobby is there with sooooooo many girls around him. I thought that I'll just be one of his doll but then, before I could negative things about him. His eyes looked at mine from afar, he smiled and he winked. I looked away.

 

Why am I even stop walking, just to see him.. I continue walking to my class.

 

It's math class for the girls' school and lunch for the boys' school. The students are all discussing but then a loud shriek and sound of crowd screaming break the silence. I sat beside the window, the classes are in the 3rd floor and I saw Bobby on the court. Everyone moved towards the window and scream his name.

 

He only looked at me and waved his hand. He took a stick and write

“I LOVE L H Y” on the court. He made a heart shape with his hand and screamed.

 

“HAYI NOONA! SARANGHAE! PLEASE ACCEPT MY FEELINGS!” He smiled like a dumb guy.

 

 

He is cute and without me realizing, I actually smile.

 

“Lee Hayi, you are smiling?” the girls in my class asked and looked at me in disbelief.

“Uh.. No.” I looked back at the papers and do it.

 

[END OF POV]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[SOOHYUN'S POV]

 

As Bobby was writing I LOVE words on the court, I was already smiling.

“He must be writing it for Soohyun.”

“Soohyun is soo lucky.”

“They are couple made of heaven.”

“Is Bobby going to propose to her now?”

 

All the girls in my class made all type of assumption. Isn't obvious that he will write that for me, who else caught his attention other than me.

 

As Bobby wrote the first initial “L”, Soohyun's class became more heated up.

“LEE” “LEE SOOHYUN” everybody screamed.

 

I kept on looking at Bobby our from the window and as he write the second initial, everybody is confused.

 

“Why H? Isn't it S then H?” everyone asked t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter