final

New Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein known Mingyu since two months ago. It was when her Mom brought Mingyu to their house and said that Mingyu was her new friend. Yein was suprised. She pulled her Mom to the kitchen, leaving Mingyu alone at living room. Once there was no Mingyu, Yein asked, “Why?”

Her Mom smiled and answered, “Aren’t you feel lonely whenever Mom and Dad are busy at work? You wish to have a sibling, so you can play together. But it isn’t possible because Mom’s condition doesn’t allow it. So, Mom bring Mingyu here, to become your friend.”

“But, how about Mingyu’s family? What if there was someone looking for him?” Yein tried to find a reason to kick Mingyu from her house. She didn’t like Mingyu, she scared of Mingyu.

“No. Mingyu doesn’t have family.”

“What if Mingyu steals my snacks? What if Mingyu ruins my dolls? What if Mingyu messing up the house? I don’t think Mingyu has a manner,” Yein asked ridiculously.

Her Mom chuckled at Yein’s idea about Mingyu. She didn’t know why her daughter didn’t like Mingyu. When she brought Mingyu, she thought Yein would like it because Mingyu was so cute.

She squatted and ruffled Yein’s hair, “Then you should help Mingyu. Forbid Mingyu to steal your snacks, ruin your dolls, or messing up the house.  Ask Mingyu to play with you and accompany you to study. Okay? Don’t hate Mingyu and try to befriend. I think you will like it later.”

Yein puffed her cheeks, disagreed. But her Mom just laughed and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter