final.

To My Boyfriend's Ex-Girlfriend [Two-Shot Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyerin,

There’s only one reason why I made this letter. You probably know it and I probably don’t deserve it but still, I’m gonna say it. I’m so sorry. I’m sorry that I cause you so much pain. I’m sorry that you lose almost a year to be with the person that you love. I’m sorry that I hurt you.

          To be completely honest with you, I’ve been in love with Mark for a long time now. Way before he met you. So when he told me that you two got together, I was really mad at you. I thought, how could you stole the man that I love, so easily? How could you make him fall for you in a short period of time while me, I almost spend my whole life trying to make him see me? How could you get my dream in a second?

          But as time goes by, I saw how Mark get so happy when he’s with you. That make me change my mind. The time when I knew you better, thats the time I promise to myself that I will forget my feelings for my best friend. I know from that moment that he don’t belong to me. You make him better. You complete him. And I’ll never be that girl.

          That night, it was my fault. I was not drunk but he is. I should have listen to my brain and not my heart. I regret everything, believe me. You have no idea how Mark drastically changed. He was never the Mark that I use to know and it breaks my heart. My brain says that he needs YOU but my heart is too stubborn. I was there for him at his lowest point so his attention drawn to me.

          When we got together, I thought I’ll finally be happy. I already get what I want. What more should I wish? But then, I know I was just fooling myself because when I look at Mark’s eyes, I see you. He’s physically with me but his heart is with you. He kiss me but he wish it was you. He told me he loves me but I know it’s for you.

          Today, I’m fin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter