1st Part.

To My Boyfriend's Ex-Girlfriend [Two-Shot Story]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You’re drunk..” I giggle as I open the door of Mark’s apartment.. Apparantly, he drink too much tonight that he can’t go home alone.. so being the “greatest bestfriend” of his, I sent him home.. Thankfully I wasn’t too drunk so I could still drive for him..

I drop his body to the couch as I was about to go and get him water.. “Wait.. don’t go..” he caught my wrist and pull me that almost make me sit on his lap, good thing I landed just beside him..

He cling to my arms like a koala and keep on saying “Don’t leave me..” while puting his face at the crook of my neck.. His breathing kinda tickles me “Mmm.. Whyy do y-you smell shoo good? You always smell sho good” his drunken words makes me smile.. he continue snuggling closer to me..

I gulp as the long lost feelings (or as I thought) slowly come back to me like a wave.. I could feel my heartbeat in my throat.. At that moment, he suddenly pull away and look at my face “Why haven’t I notice before, You are so beautiful..” he said looking deeply in my eyes.. I cough then I chuckle “You’re really drunk” I tried to push him away but he hold my waist firmly and pull me closer to him..

“I know what I’m saying..” he seriously said though I could still see that his eyes were sleepy.. We just stare at each other for some time until he suddenly lean in and the next thing I know is I’m in his room while making out with him..

I hug him closer as he kiss down on my neck.. I know this is wrong and we will regret this in the morning but right now I just really want to be selfish, I want to feel him love me the way... I LOVE HIM..

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

I wake up next morning with a faint voice calling someones name but I choose not to open my eyes as I felt comfortable with the warm presence behind me.. His arms around my waist and it just felt so right yet I know it’s the opposite with reality..

“Mark? Are you here?” Someone said as that person open the door and suddenly gasp loud.. Loud enough to make me and Mark open our eyes..

“Hyerin..” Mark faintly said as he look at the shocked girl standing in the doorway looking at the both of us.. No one dare to talk as I slowly sat up, pulling the blanket up to my chest..

The girl then turn and leave hurriedly.. “!” I heard Mark murmured as he get something to cover him up and immediately run after the girl..

I was then left alone in that cold, empty room.. feeling stupid with my actions.. and empty as well.. I know from the very start that it was a mistake but.. does falling in love counted as one?

[A few months later]

“That one looks better on you, babe” I said pointing on the blue plaid shirt that he was holding on his right hand.. “You sure?” he ask and I smile nodding.. “Okay.. I’ll buy it then” he said..

We went to the cashier and he use his credit card.. “Mr. Mark Tuan?” the cashier confirmed as she read his credit card “Yes..”

It’s been almost half a year since that incident and as expected, Mark and Hyerin broke up.. I felt at fault but Mark convince me that he was the one who is at fault but still I know I was really the one at fault.. He never got mad at me.. he’s more mad at himself than anyone else..

Mark was really depressed for a few months but I was always there for him to lean on and I helped him bulit his self up again and eventually moved on..  I hope so..

Then suddenly one day, he ask me if I wanted to be his girl and since I really love him, I said yes.. A part of me was really happy because I’ve been waiting for him for so long but a part of me was saying that he’s might just using me to move on and to conceal the truth that he’s still not over Hyerin.. if that’s the case, I don’t mind.. I just love him too much..

“Let’s go eat ^_^ I’m so hungry..” I said as I cling to his arm and made our way out of the clothing store.. “sure..” he simply answer me.. I was telling him stories when suddenly he halt from walking and stop.. I look at his confused face then I follow his gaze..

Then I saw her.. She happily eating with some of her friends.. She was laughing with them and she doesn’t look like someone who went thru bad break up.. I then look at Mark and I can see the sadness in the orbs of his eyes.. Like he was longing for her, like he really really wants to run to her and hug her, like she’s the most precious thing that he lost.. I can see it in his eyes..

Seconds later he finally snap back to reality and look at me.. “oh.. uhm.. shall we go and eat?” he tried to sound excited and I smile at him and nod.. He then slide his hand and intertwined our fingers as we hold hands.. We continue our way..

I looked at Hyerin again to see her looking at us..  She was mirroring Mark’s expression just a while ago.. I guess I was wrong when I thought that she look like someone who doesn’t went thru bad break up.. She is also broken.. and I, I’m the reason why they are like this.. But.. Is it wrong to feel loved? Is it wrong to feel happy for once?

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

I went in my boss’ office as she said that she will tell me something important.. “I need some reliable personnels in New York.. I know that you’ll be the best choice out of others bacause you can do your job well so.. I was thinking about sending you to New York.. Will you accept the offer?” I smile but then I immediately thought about Mark.. I bit my lip “uhm.. Ma’am can I think about it first?” I ask and she let me..

Just when I finish talking to my boss, I got a call from Mark.. “Hey.. I just want to check on you..” he said and it warms my heart.. Mark has always been a great friend but now he’s even more sweeter because he’s now my boyfriend.. “I’m doing good.. you?” I ask him back and he answer that he’s kinda tired with practice.. “uh.. Mark...” I started as I was about to tell him about my boss’ offer.. “Hey sorry, I have to go, our choreographer is already calling us.. I’ll see you later..” he said then he hang up.. “ok.. I lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter