♚ oo2

♚ Victoria High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♚ C H A P T E R two

 

"Because you need to go out from your hidden cave and start to believe people"

 

 

Park Chorong held so many secrets since her childhood. She had a bad feelings about this. What did Himchan knew about her? She didn't even have the chance to ask him back due to her troubles to think wisely. In fact, the bashful scene kept repeating in her minds like a projector. And Chorong hated it very much.

 

"Chorong!" someone shouted from her back, jolting from her reverie. She didn't need to glance. They had claimed them as best friend. So, a best friend already used with each other voice. And now, Chorong knew what would happened next. This one she didn't use to it yet. "Wahhh, I don't know what's going on with you. I know I make you walk alone in the past midnight yesterday. I'm sorry. But---"

 


Last time Chorong remembered Irene's ankle sprained but she's obviously ran like was chased by a ghost. The lassie didn't want to bother to ask her back.

 

Irene was lacked of oxygen but she didn't practice what had she studied in biology and just boomed Chorong with her nagging. Puffing, she needed to obey with her body, giving it required oxygen. Chorong just stared at her friend blankly as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, Irene narrowed her eyes, examining her bestie.

 

"What's wrong with you? Last time I see, you had all blushing face yesterday night which all sort things didn't describe you..." Irene was playing her great role, reminding Chorong what she didn't want to. And now, this lassie was technically blushing again out of nowhere. "...and early this morning you didn't even wake me up, make me late for school and now ignoring me" Irene however was oblivious about Chorong sudden change and continued blabbering.

 

"Irene, I had make decision..." Chorong suddenly uttered despite her friend was in a great anger. She stared at no particular spot and sighed promptly. "I'll go to the black-tie event" she was determined tho. Irene however was in confusion, battling with her minds with some sort of what's-wrong-with-her-lately and the current news she got. She didn't even know how to react. They had drowned into their own sea of thought representatively.

 

Chorong didn't know what made she said that but she didn't regret. Chorong wanted to know what Himchan further plans about her. She wanted to know what he shouldn't have to know about her. And mostly, she wanted to clear to herself that she didn't hide from everyone. What Himchan had said gradually made this lassie felt challenged. Usually, Park Chorong ignored this kind of things but this time curiosity took over her ingenious minds. Far from her edge of heart, said don't take foolish steps. However, Himchan changed her minds eventually.

 

It's kind of something strange to occur, speaking of the devil. Chorong's brown eyes detected the lad walking through the corridor with his friends opposite the building. She blinked as her eyes followed suit his steps. Didn't want to miss any glimpse of him. Chorong felt relief they didn't meet each other eyes. Irene who did see her sudden acts, followed her eyes. Soon, Irene grinned ear to ear. It's time to now. Since when Chorong have attention about other lad? Interesting. She smiled.

 

"Don't tell me that you met each other last night?" at first, Irene was just joking around with her random question but Chorong reaction was so obvious she could tell her sudden guess shot accurately. And now Irene laughed it off.

 

"Just coincidence. Doesn't matter"

 

Irene shook her head, against her lame excuse. "Coincidence doesn't exist, for your information"

 

"Please, just stop it now"

 

"This is one of the century Chorong" ah, Irene needed to sacrify her happiness for a while for her own sake. Chorong was in confusion, she could tell. "And I don't know bad boy was your type" Irene nodded. Chorong just sighed as she walked off to their class. This Park didn't know what to say. Moreover, why she had denied something blurry. She didn't even know what she felt know and what she should feel. Confusion. One thing indeed, she decided to attend the party to clear her confusion.

 

"I'm sorry Rong. Man, this is the rare side of yours. I didn't use to it. I didn't know what he had done to you, make you in this kind of situation" Irene kept blabbering, didn't care about Chorong ignorance by the time.

 

"Shut up, Joohyun. You should for your own sake" with all silence she did all in while, Chorong succeed making her bestie stiff and stop her nagging for a while. Today gonna be really long journey, indeed.

 

 

♚♚♚

 


The cafeteria soon crowded as afternoon wore on. The right timing to fill the growling stomach. However, for some students who cared much about Victoria, it's time for rumours discussed. Typical but everyone was eager to know. Every school has the cliche social problems. The tables, the chairs even the lines had been claimed as theirs. Nerds, geeks badass, divas and the most well-known one is Der Rossa member had their own places. That's why Park Chorong would rather starved, not going to the cafeteria. She would just stayed in the classroom, enjoying her lunch break alone. After 20 minutes, Irene would come telling her every rumours she heard. It's happened almost everyday.

 

But, today was different.

 

"Joohyun, I need your help..." asked Chorong, glancing at the lassie who was busying herself, settling down her belongings. Irene was about to go the cafeteria as her stomach growled to be filled. Chorong could tell that. And Irene too already predicted what gonna happened next when her bestie said her real name instead of Irene. Both were just perfectly understood each other too well.

 

"No, nope" Chorong sighed.

 

"Fine..." Chorong knew how to sulk by the way. She wasn't that cold as everyone claimed. Irene grinned widely. She knew Chorong asked her to settle down with cafeteria staffs about the up-coming festival. She just heard about that from their homeroom teacher. Take that, Rong.

 

"Sometimes, you need to appreciate your surroundings" exclaimed Irene in defeat. They were getting ready to go to the place as Chorong grabbed the file. Not wasting much time, she had no choice. Irene really knew how to take advantage on her desperate situation.

 

Chorong snickered. "Appreciate, your "

 

When Chorong cursed like that, Irene laughed it off. She couldn't help to be amazed. Park Chorong never cursed unless something did pull off her string. And going to the cafeteria wasn't a fatal thing tho. When Irene was wondering wether she should stop teasing Chorong, someone ruined the moment or unlikely causing the atmosphere became more tension.

 

The lad was oblivious. "Junmyeon"

 

Rather short and determined, she uttered.

 

He was still busying with some sort of paperworks as he glanced up, nonchalantly. He wasn't waiting tho, so the lad walked off. Being a rude it not just annoying but plainly pathetic. And sadly he was the current vice president of Victoria's. Running into this man, even though he's undoubtly good-looking, really ruined the scene. Just look how his response towards Chorong. Unfortunately for both of them, they are classmates and became the silent enemy since her transfer, chasing for the top grades in class.

 

"He remind me of you when we first met" out of nowhere, in the middle of her reverie seasons, Irene muttered. Yeah, Chorong was aware of what people called them. Kim Junmyeon was the male version of her. Nah, actually, Park Chorong was the female version of him. They both out-spoken, almost always serious and the mood-killer. It was sorta interesting at first but to the point he ever rude to her everytime they bumped into each other, really the wench. Like, she could tell Junmyeon already poured her the bloody hatred since her first day at school.

 

But, Chorong let it go. High School life did have you this kind of situation. Why bother?

 

"But, he seemed showing a lot hatred to you lately" added Irene, thinking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter