♚ oo1

♚ Victoria High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

♚ C H A P T E R one

Welcome To Victoria High School, where the unfathomable things happen here.


♚♚♚

 

Dear Park Chorong,

You're invited to Der most prestigious night

Next Friday

Der Rossa Club,
The exquisite yet dangerous rose.

 

 


Irene read that invitation card as opened, speechless. Her eyes blinked as she couldn't believe herself. Victoria High School had numerous clubs but the most wanted one for every single students was DerRossa Club. The name itself symbolized the fames and elegant. However, DerRossa Club wasn't for the hella rich students but for the very high level students from achievement in grades, sports and even socials like music and modelling. Surely, a crave for everyone. "Rong, this isn't a prank, right?" Daebak. Seriously awesome.

 

Chorong just shrugged off as she begin to leave the over-acting Irene. She was in hurry to meet their homeroom teacher, by the way. Being the class monitor of her class surely had many works awaits. Furthermore, the festival was around the corner which it was a tradition to the Victoria's. Her class, have the responsibility to take care the finance part since this year, batches 91 took the duty.

 

"Yah, you almost always didn't wait for me" Irene pouted as she chased the wench.

 

"Time and tide wait for no man" Chorong exclaimed, raising her brows as if wanted to provoked Irene. Now, there's no time to argue with the wisdom words. Irene's minds was fulled with questions which she shouldn't bottle them up.

 

Irene wasn't that patient if something like this came out. "You're going, right?"

 

Chorong stared at her friend blankly before almost promptly shaking her head. "Nope"

 

"Ah, why?" Irene whined a child who didn't give her what she wants. Some students even glanced at both of them with different faces due to her antics. Chorong, however was too oblivious to her surroundings as she busied herself examining the paperworks. "Park Chorong" and being Irene's bestie for almost 5 years, Chorong already knew her demeanour. Irene didn't call her full name unless she was very upset. She just sighed in defeat.

 

"I'm not into a party. I don't have something nice to wear. I have works to be done. I hate formal-black-tie event and most importantly, I hate DerRossa Club" Chorong closed the paperworks roughly as she begin to get annoying. "Wasn't those reasons enough to shut up your mouth?" added Chorong again as she stopped walking, glaring at her bestie instead. Irene just shook her head, smilling.

 

"Those can't be considered as reasons"

 

"Sunbae..." Irene was rather flabbergasted, gasping for the air. Maybe because of his flawless face but most importantly this Sunbae never bother to talk with them until now. Meanwhile, Chorong acted quickly as she bowed respectfully.

 

"Why do you hate DerRossa Club that much?" however, one of those reasons catched his attention. Chorong bitted her lips, embarrassed with her own words. The lad was one of the member of the club, that's why Chorong must consider a nice word to reason out.

 

"Because DerRossa Club made the social world based on reputation. Everyone was judged based on their background, not their noble heart" Chorong explained confidently as she stared at the eyes' lad. Eyes full of surprised. Meanwhile, Irene couldn't help but dumbfounded as her bestie could say that without shuttering.

 

The lad plastered a smirk. "I like you, darling"

 

Chorong was rather flabbergasted as the sudden confession. Or maybe that was partly his sarcastic. She couldn't tell yet.

 

"I'm sorry to say something rude but this is my real opinion" Chorong bowed. The lad just continued smiling as he approached Chorong. Slowly yet dangerously. The stares between them were dept and full of anticipated. The atmosphere was unexplainable as times passed. Chorong didn't know how and what to react at his 'friendly' gesture but it's made her more uncomfortable than felt appreciate although the infamous Sunbae approached her like that.

 

"Park Chorong, remember this face and name" he said almost in seductive voice, almost vibrated Chorong's heart. She was rather battling with her minds and heart as she needed to calm. The steps stopped as they were just an inch away. And Chorong had to remind herself of being sane. "Kim Himchan. And remember this feeling" his deep voice seemed like a tape in her ears. In sec, the tension of his body gone as he calmly walked off like nothing big happened between them.

 

Irene who watched the scene couldn't hide her selfguard to Chorong. "Why I had a feeling Himchan Sunbae gonna be a troublemaker of your life?"

 

Chorong had a same institution too but she didn't want to mark someone just by their first appearance. So, just played on. This is one of the reason why she hate coming to the party of DerRossa Club. Because she'd gonna enter a new world. A new world filled with unfathomable and restless things.

 

"The seniors of this school seems like psycho. They are a bunch of question you have to solve and find the final answer" exclaimed Chorong as she stared at her friend. Ever since last week, they had been greeted by two seniors who people could be considered as a social-killer. They don't pay attention at their junior that friendly, they don't get along altogether and always put an unofficial treatment to evade talking with juniors. What a world they had.

 

"So, you are the Park Chorong mentioned" one fine day, a senior greeted them while having a good tea time together at the dorms nearby. Irene however was clueless about the situation as she blushed seeing the stunning senior in front of them. Well, who didn't? Here, the captain of basketball club greeted just way too nice. Even though, Chorong could feel the aura of charisma enveloped them, she just greeted his back, smilling awkwardly.

 

"Kris Sunbae..." eventually, Irene had the urges to say the name of him after much admiring his figure. Chorong just gave her a look as Irene begin to cheerful while before then they had serious talks about the studying. Kris nonchalantly took a sit in front of Chorong, plastering his infamous smirks.

 

"Is there anything I can help you, Sunbae?" Chorong asked him politely as she smiled a bit. Kris however chuckled in amusement. Her reaction was innocent as he finally conclude this wench didn't know anything yet.

 

Without tiny bits of ashamed, Kris grabbed Chorong's coffee and drinked it. "Coffee? You surely had a good taste, Chorong" then, he gave back the drinks as he smiled. Meanwhile, Chorong was rather confused as she frowned and her minds busied itself concluding everything logically. "I like coffee too but I'm more into mocha these days" he shrugged off as he stood up, ready to leave them.

 

"Excuse me?" thinking that he was another senior she needed to respect, she just let her mountains of egos, said something more eduring to his eardrums.

 

"Mocha is rather sweet and memorable yet unexplainable taste than coffee. Just like you" he winked as he lefted them dumbfounded. Chorong was frowning hard, processing every single metaphor as he finally disappeared from their sight.

 

"What the heck he'd talking about?" Chorong couldn't help to blurt the question. Irene, however didn't even bother about Chorong as she grinned like a fool by herself. "This girl..." Chorong wondered why her friend acted just way too different from her. Irene was rather transparent about expressing her feeling, more childish and tend to speak out what her minds told before thinking. Meanwhile, Chorong was someone who better at hiding her feelings, more matured and tend to think wisely before speaking out.

 

However, that's the true colour of friendship. Many colours, makes the paper more beautiful.

 

Then, 3 days after that, another senior greeted. More friendly but more confusing demeanour.

 


Both were having a great time resting their body after doing vigorous activities during PE class. They didn't have the urge to say a word as their body didn't have required oxygen. The students just needed to steal some times before continuing their upcoming subject which was Mathematic. What a huge disaster. However, this is a principle of a student. Studying for flying colour result.

 

"Park Chorong..."

 

An avatar tall lassie emerged along with her two others friend, smiling. Based on her sight, the one who called her name was the middle between the three seniors. Chorong could simplify that they were the infamous diva of the school, well-known as their successful carrier in modelling. Even though, Chorong wasn't into a type who knew everything about the social life of Victoria High School, she could name them one by one.

 

Her classmates knew they had to leave even without they urged, so they leaved even though their expressions wanted to stay there to watch the scene. As soon as everything was clear, they made a move.

 

The seniors approached Chorong as she stood there like a statue. Surrounding her, "Ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter