Six

Hello Venus

You were trembling in fear. The day which you had been fearing of the most had come. He was out from prison. It means you were in heavy danger. The way he looked at you from afar sent you a warning that he will come and find you and kill you. You were completely terrified with what was going on. You didn't have the guts to get out from school. "Yah,Ryu Sera!" Yelled a voice making you flinch. It was BI. You had enough at school already and now your dad was freed and you had another burden to carry on your shoulders. "Are you okay? Who was that man?" Asked BI. You didn't reply. You looked devastated you couldn't even hear what he said properly. "Jinhwan hyung told me to drop you home, they said they'll go after him," said BI. "No no no, don't ask them to follow him. They are getting themselves in danger. You have no idea what he is capable of. He is here to kill me. If he has to go through them first, he will finish them in a snap of a finger. Tell them to come back," you said in fear. Looking at how pale and afraid you were, BI softened at you and looked at you and embraced you to a tight hug. "It's okay, we are here. Okay? Come on let's get going, you have money to earn," said BI. Why was he being nice to you all of a sudden? 

You were in the restaurant and So was the trio, BI , Bobby and Junhoe. "How are we going to apologise to her?"'asked Bobby. "I don't know.. Jinhwan hyung told me to do whatever it takes that she will forgive us, so I had no choice, we have to protect her from that man who is her dad ," said BI. "I heard her dad was some crazy slautering dude," said Bobby. "Why shall we be involved in someone else's matter?" Asked Junhoe rolling his eyes . That is when a man entered and started breaking everything in the restaurant. "Where are you hiding? Come out my lovely daughter, we have something to discuss about," said a voice. You stood there in fear. "Young man please, calm down," said your granny when he shoved her aside and fell onto the ground. "Haelmoni!!!" You yelled going on her side. That was a wrong move you took. He pulled your hair and made you stand up. "Look who we have here, my so called daughter we sent me to prison," he said smiling. "Please leave me alone," you yelled. He slapped you and threw you to the ground and kicked you hard. BI and Bobby ran to stop the man while Junhoe went to call the hyungs. He grabbed your again and punched it this time. Before he could do anything more Bobby kicked him on the back. "Hmm I see, these are your boyfriends I assume , well how about a little game we play hmm," he said punching Bobby. That is when your dad grabbed a bottle of soju amd was going to hit BI , when you ran and got hit instead. Sirens were heard outside that the man gave a satisfied smirk and ran away. "Are you guys okay?" Said Jinhwan running inside. "Haelmoni!!" Yelled Donghyuk. "I am fine , my puppy, save her!" Cried granny. You were completely unconcious on the floor blood gushing out from your head because of the hit with a glass bottle. BI Carried you and took you to his bike. "I'm rushing her to the hospital," said BI. Getting you and him on his bike and vrooming on the roads of Seoul. 

Chanwoo and his dad rushed to your side as soon as BI brought your pale figure. "Get a stretcher somebody," yelled Chanwoo's dad. "What happened? " asked Chanwoo's dad. " Its better if you ask her yourself but now just save her," yelled BI. BI NEVER acted this way before and Chanwoo was quite surprised. "Let' get to the operation theatre first, Chanwoo, accompany your friend ," said his father running to the emergency room with your body. "Hyung, did her father do this to her , for real?" Asked Chanwoo. "He is CRAZY," yelled BI. 

Soon the others came. "How is she ? Is she going to be okay?" Asked Jinhwan panting hardly. "She will be fine hyung,she is a strong woman," said Yunhyeong. Dr Jung came out. "She has lost a lot of blood and we don't have enough blood package on the blood bank, A type anyone?" Asked Dr Jung. "I'll give it," said BI standing. BI followed Dr Jung and nodded his head at Jinhwan assuring him he will be fine and so will you. 

"She is fine now, but guys tell me what happened?" Asked Dr Jung pulling them in his office. Bobby told him everything. "I'll try to do much as I can but first, that granny is in danger . She needs to close her business and get away . He will come back for sure," said Dr Jung. "Appa, what can we do?" Asked Chanwoo. "Chanwoo, remember the house we bought near your school? I think its time you guys move there. Though I bought it for your 18th birthday but I think its the best you guys stay there and I will discuss this with Jinhwan's father." Said Dr Jung. "Where is Donghyuk and Junhoe?" Asked BI. "They are staying with granny and helping her clean up," said Yunhyeong. "Get them out of there and go somewhere safe," said Dr Jung. "Donghyuk just messaged me saying we all are staying at his place tonight," said Bobby. "Well, you guys go, dont worry about her, I'll look after her," said Jinhwan. "No Jinhwan, go, I'm here, she is my patient . I will take care of her and have people take guard of her, just take care of yourselves and her granny," said Dr Jung. "Thanks dad," said Chanwoo. Everyone bowed and left. BI took one last glance at your figure and went out with the others...

 

END OF CHAPTER 6

SUBSCRIBE COMMENT UPVOTE

🙈🙈🙈