Snap Back To Reality

First Kiss for Jackson

Sadly I do not own any of the Got7 members, I hope this story is worth your while.... I may have left some ideas behind, Hope you enjoy it and thank you so much for reading it up to this point. Also, don't worry, I will continue to write, slowly but surely!


It was one simple day away from hectic packed schedules that seemed to never end even when the day was over. That simple blissful day that allowed them to destress from their current situation but at some point, they would snap back to the cruel cold reality called life. Nothing in between the seriousness and work, that small moment of happiness, never seemed to have much significance. One thing in just a few seconds can seriously screw up someone's mood or the atmosphere, nothing was ever safe and everyone always on edge. 

After that day we had jam-packed schedules on music broadcast, variety shows, our own youtube channel and practice in the studio. I don't just mean a few of us in the group no no no, I mean everyone was busy. The only chance I got to talk to Jackson when I otherwise opted into silence was when we were doing or youtube video stuff or when we were on that variety show. We usually stand next to each other, we are super close thanks to our trainee days before debut, even to the point we were very open about sharing physical contact or skinship as it is so called. I still have a hard time grasping the concept, coming to south Korea has been pretty difficult  and having someone with me who could speak English was a major relief.

I was no longer alone in a sense. I could discuss my fears and worries with someone and actually make a friend, little did I know when he had a chance to talk he would be nearly impossible to stop. At the point, I think I became a listener rather than a speaker, following more of Jacksons worries than voicing my own. I don't know but that is how it became. Jackson started pointing that out saying I used to be so talkative, why don't I talk more, I should try to be more open. For me that struck a cord or two.... but still, I never wanted to ruin this idea people around me had... That's before I went on TV, Running Man to be exact. 

That really brought me back, I felt like who I was in the past was reinvented into me today. I could tell crummy Korean jokes that made the other cringe, mostly out of pure embarrassment. Hey, I know how to have fun don't judge. Anyways I guess what I am trying to get at is I like the way things are now, regardless of the work or schedules, the unnerving pressure to be perfect, because none of it matters. Why? It was an experience I will cherish forever, with friends who have become more like my family than my own family.... note to self make sure never to say that anywhere or else my parents might get jealous lol. 

Yesterday with Jackson was loads of fun but now it is back to work. God, why didn't I kiss him yesterday? I am such a coward. What if I did though and he rejected me? Jeez, I would be the biggest idiot on the planet.... Which one am I, though? Both? 

There is no doubt, I need to confirm things myself. Preferably when I have more time and a more open schedule but that won't happen. When nearly no one is around, in an empty room. Behind closed doors, between schedules. I need a solid plan, though. I doubt anyone will read through this entire thing to find out It's me... Mark ^^. Honestly, if any of the fans read this or can read English I am so going to die! However, I need to do something! So questions to those reading this post...

Should I A) Confess to Jackson? B)Shut him in some hall closet and still his first kiss. C)Give him a vague idea that I like him? or D) NEVER EVER TELL HIM

If you do read this just help? I wanted to try to explain what's going on and not really give away who I was but seems impossible so keep this a secret ye?


I stretched my arms above my head and let out a brief yawn cracking my knuckles and fingers with that satisfactory pop. I had been sitting at my computer debating so long on what to write. I was hoping to get some sure fire advice. Of course, that means I would have to wait for a bit to see if anyone would have even read my post but it's highly doubtable that anyone would believe me.

No celebrity or Idol is this open about themselves, but I posted it on an American site because I believe they would be more open to the idea of a relationship between me and a guy. However; I never dated or anything, always got teased and was a loner skater boy for some time. I occupied myself with the things I loved most, I guess you could say it paid off in a way. 

I have high hopes and big dreams. I may not be exactly where I wish I was but I have never regretted the progress I went through to get here. Call it whatever you want but my current focus is Jackson. I will figure this out, sort through these stirred up emotions in one fell swoop. Ending this one-sided love or beginning a relationship. It will probably only be determined if I can just get one simple kiss. 

The Kiss- 

 

 

Prev: "Look, no-" Jackson was cut off. Mark stared at him, it seemed like he would just start crying.

"Don't please? I just... It is so unfair!" Mark replied looking at the floor.

"Mark, just let it be. What would change things the way they are now?!" Jackson said rolling his eyes. Mark looked up straight into Jackson's eyes.

"You know the answer to that!~ It would change the outcome of everything. Just one time, for once?" Mark pleaded. Jackson sighed for a brief second and roughly nodding his head.