Secret Feelings

First Kiss for Jackson

At times throughout the story the perspective continuously changes between Mark and Jackson, hope it does not get confusing. I also do not own the characters, only the story in which they live. I hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading ^_^


“What am I supposed to do with this?” Jackson asked. Mark glanced over from the counter. “It’s an apron, put it on, and come help me with the food.” Jackson looked at him in confusion. “Why are we cooking, or who are we cooking for?” Jackson questioned. “For us, and for the rest of the members. It is our night to cook any ways,” Mark said.

"Uh, so what will we be cooking sir chef?" Jackson asked in some fake accent. "Ramen, eggs and steak." Mark replied. It took Mark a while to get used to having Jackson helping him cook when usually he would do it alone.

Every time Mark asked Jackson to hand him a utensil or a bowl they would lightly brush hands and Mark could feel his entire body heat up. Once he had finished cooking he had to give Jackson something to do that would put some distance between the two. The first thing that came to his mind was to get the members, funny though they were not home yet. 'Really Mark? Could you be any more of an idiot?' Mark thought. Instead he might as well have Jackson set the table so it would be ready when they did get home.

    “Okay, now that we are finished can you set the table?” Mark asked cutely tilting his head. Jackson pulled out plates and forks, just enough for the members.

   Mark and Jackson could hear series of numbers were entered into the door access lock and could be heard from inside the dorm. The rest of the Got7 members had finally arrived. After the door had opened Jackson peeked around the corner of the kitchens entryway toward the front door. “Hey guys! We made dinner.” Jackson shouted happily as he ran over to hug all of the others.

    “Did you guys have any fun?” JB wondered. “Uh, not really we had lots to cook, and since we finished early we did some dishes and set the table.” Jackson said.

All of the members took a seat in the kitchen and began to eat their meal. They enjoyed the food, telling both Mark and Jackson that they did very well and it was really delicious.

 

      As soon as everyone had finished they scurried to their bedrooms like cockroaches, hoping to get some rest before the next day. Mark got his clothes and towel from his and Jackson's shared room and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. 

     -knock, knock- "Anyone in there? HellO!?" Mark asked. No one had replied so he assumed it was void of any human beings that reside within the dorm. Luckily there was no one in the bathroom, he felt so happy. He could have some time to think to himself. 

       Jackson on the other hand took off his shirt and pants and laid upon the mattresses that were placed together since that is where Mark and Jackson sleep.

     

     Jackson continuously looked toward the door, he was just waiting for Mark to get finished with his shower. He did not like to sleep alone, it felt cold, lonely, empty. He hated being alone. He was afraid of the thoughts that haunted him when he was left all alone. When he had no one to hangout with or talk to he could feel all of his sadness build up into stages of depression. He tossed and turned facing the wall opposite of the door. At first it would be thoughts of just being alone, the single potato that no one wanted, then it got worse. He thought about mistakes he made, how he felt so worthless, useless. Feeling like no one loved him and he had no one to love. What was it like to be in love? So many times he had this question. He felt like he would never find someone. He despised those thoughts but he also believed every single one of them. Even when he was with another person, if they were not talking to him or anything he wanted their attention, he wanted them to smile even if he felt himself fade into the facade he put on. 

      After he realized he was crying he reached behind him for a box of tissues only to feel some soft fabric that was connected to someone. Before he could realize that it was a person he pulled on it, the next thing he knew Mark had fallen across him, Jackson did not move a muscle. At first Mark was at a loss for words, then he turned to look at Jackson. "Jackson?! What happened, why are you crying?" Mark gasped. He got up off of Jackson and sat closely to Jackson's body kneeling in front of him. 

 

     Jackson shyly smiled,"It's nothing," he said, "I was just thinking about some things, and you fell on top of me which kind of hurt you know." Jackson stated. He gave Mark a playful glare and received one, after a few seconds of seriousness the silence was broken with laughter from both of the boys. 

 

     "Anything you want to talk about?" Mark asked. "Nah, I'm okay," Jackson responded, it was funny. I am okay became Jackson's most frequently used phrase. He did not want Mark to know how much he hurt, he would only be a burden to him and the rest of the group. 

 

     "Do you think we could get Pizza or Chicken tomorrow?" Jackson wondered. "Do not change the subject, are you sure nothing is wrong?" Mark asked. Jackson felt like he was on the verge of crying, "Mark... its nothing. Let's just, go to bed." Jackson sighed. 

 

     Mark felt his heart tremble, he really disliked seeing his best friend and the guy he had feelings for like this. "Yeah, goodnight Jackie." Mark said. "Goodnight markipoo." Jackson said in his fake British accent. Mark let out a soft laugh and reached for Jackson's hand. He wanted to make sure that Jackson knew that he would always be there for him, he squeezed Jackson's hand three times while three simple words passed through his mind, 'I love you.'