If My World Revolving Around You Only

If My World Revolving Around You Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
If My World Revolving Around You Only Woori1117 Summary:

Taehee hates break up. It make her heart flip in everyway possible and its hurt.

Notes:

I'm like in super productive mode when flu caught me ewh. just ewh

Work Text:

Taehee hates break up. It make her heart flip in everyway possible and its hurt.

So when Jimin say to her that they need to break up and Jimin refuse to say his reason, Taehee only murmuring a soft yes before slam the door of her dorm in front of his face and crying for the night, call her best friend, Jungkook, in eleven and sobbing hard, make the younger come to her apartement in fifteen minute breathless and wearing only his pyjamas. Thankfully her roommate is spending the night with her boyfriend so Jungkook can enter her dorm freely

But she know that crying over exes is no use. So when the Monday come and she need to see Jimin again since they share a lot of their class, Taehee applying generous amount of conclear to hide the dark circle under her eyes and pretending that nothing bad happen to her.

 

Taehee is not surprised when Seokhyun surprised. She tell the whole of her little clique that she and Jimin ar already break up as if its something simple. And when her senior slash her bestfriend slash her cousin Kim Seokhyun ask her if she is really okay, Taehee reply with smile and say that she need atleast show Jimin what he is losing. Seokhyun’s jaw drop, and Taehee need to shove her lovely japchae to her cousin’s mouth to make her stop. She nods at Jungkook who only give her a knowing smile.

 

She find out that break up isn’t that bad. She is free to doing anything and flirt with anyone. She know that she has some of the boys lining up behind her even when she is taken with Jimin. There is always a simple love letter placed on her desk or sometimes chocolates after their break up spreading like fire

She join the band club one week after the break up. The leader of the band say that they already have an eye for Taehee for month already after their latest vocalist move to Japan, but they didn’t have a chance since Jimin always give them cold shoulder everytime they try to ask Taehee. Taehee only flash a small smile and say sorry since she never notice them before. That’s the first time Taehee thinking that break up is very refreshing.

The band member are good person who really fun to be friend with. All of the band’s member are boy, but their girlfriend are nice that she get along pretty quickly with them. When she is still in relationship with Jimin, she is socializing with Jimin’s football team a lot, and Taehee admit it that the other team’s girlfriend are pretty y, she can list every possible and impossible reason that she make everytime they ask her to hang around with them. Taehee is glad she is broke up with Jimin and join the band.

 

Jimin still give her a cold shoulder, as if she is the one who ask him to break up with him. but she didn’t really care. If Jimin choose to be childish, than she would let him be.

 

Her cousin is dating three weeks after her break up. Seokhyun walk to their usual table with shy smile and red cheeks like tomato. She and Jungkook couldn’t stop teasing her when Seokhyun finally say that she have been close with the famous rapper from their music department and the said famous rapper finally asking her to be his girlfriend last night. She throw a fake coffeti and cutely tugging at her cousin’s wirst to get the older girl treat both her and Jungkook for dinner. She happily bouncing on her seat when Seokhyun promise that she’ll treat both of them their favourite pizza.

 

She accidentally sat next to hoseok on the bus. She is planning on hanging out with baekhee, the band’s drummer’s girlfriend. She only flash a polite smile to the older boy before placing the bud of her headset to her ear. The ride is awkwardly quite until hoseok cracks small jokes.

Taehee thinks that it’ll be weird and awkward to jokes around and chatting with her ex’s bestfriend, but when she thinks about it again, its such a waste to not befriended with someone just because they’re your ex’s bestfriend.

 

When Seokhyun finally decide to introduce her boyfriend to Taehee and Jungkook, Taehee couldn’t help but excited, its been one year after the last time her cousin is in relationship and Taehee is excited to meet the person that make her unni blushed a lot lately. She dressed up in simple summer dress and flatshoes and bouncing a lot in their way to the café that Seokhyun tell them last night, Jungkook is walking behind her, acting all matured and refuse to join along with Taehee with her childish-like way of walking.

When they both enter the café and she find her cousin who dressed in simple crop-tee and fitted jeans, sitting with two boys, one with black hair and dimple and the other one have blonde hair and small eyes. Taehee’s heart beating a thousand times faster when she spot the blone boy with cold-looking eyes and  lazy smile, hoping that he is not her cousin’s boyfriend. Just because.

Taehee quickly walk to them after Jungkook push her back. She smiling widely as she seating herself next to her cousin.

She is glad when her cousin introduce the black haired male as her boyfriend, she didn’t really catch his name. is he Kim namjoo? No it’s A Pink member, is he Kim Anjoon? It’s a weird name. she is busy glancing at the blonde haired male who introduce himself as Min Yoongi with stage name Suga, Taehee make a mental note to ask his number and save his contact as suga(r) because she thinks she is going to get a diabet from just looking at him, he is definitely a walking sugar.

They did exchanging number tought. When the suga guy hear that she is the vocalist of the school’s band, he quickly have an interest on her, asking if she want to have a collaboration with him because he is writing a new song and he’ve been searching for a female singer for the music department’s small concert. They ended giving each other their number so they could talk about the detail of their collaboration later via text or phone call.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter