otthokae?

secret married
Everyone who attend the award was very shocked with chanyeol. There are also crying because they are touched. ----------------------------------------- Suho POV: "Yahh Park Chanyeol!! what do you want to do? please don't make yourself crazy". i try to stoped him but " let him be hyung. its the time for you to know. Eunji is Chanyeol's wife." baekhyun said while patted my shoulder. "Bwoo? don't kidding be BYUN BAEKHYUN!! I DON'T HAVE TIME TO JOKE WITH YOU" i shout to him. "he not kidding you hyung, he's right." chen reply. all exo member was very shocked. they don't what to bcs there to many photo captured. ----------------------------------------- Chanyeol POV : i lost my mind already. "doctor how my wife? my baby? help me" chanyeol knelt to the doctor. "your wife and your baby is okay. everythings okay" suddenly.. "chanyeol!!!" someone shout to me and slaped my cheeck. "ceo hyung i begging you pls don't angry with me at this time. i already mess. the thruth is my wife is jung eunji. apink member" i said while crying. "i give you two weeks to stay beside her. after that, divorce her or leave your exo members. which one do you want?" the ceo treat him. after that, he walk out from the hospital. Chanyeol hold eunji tummy and said "appa will not leave mummy and you. i promise" i feel a hand wipe my tears. "i love you Park Chanyeol. don't leave me. jeball. be strong. you will be appa soon. jinja mianhae" eunji tears start to fall. "its not your fault. we will stay together huh? i love you too" i kiss her forhead. ----------------------------------------- we will start the sad chapters. readers continue to read my fanfiction okay? school holiday. i will finished my fanfiction. saranghae.