bad girl

secret married
eunji's tummy has been bigger that before because it have been 7 month. she will also easily get tired. she hiatus from the group for awhile. ----------------------------------------- krystal POV : "take this as the deposit. i will give you the rest." krystal give two mens infront of us. "kill her? or just kill the baby?" one of the man said. "just threat her first. and i will tell you the next step" she said while wearing a sunglasses. ----------------------------------------- luna POV : i have been follow krystal from our dorm and i so curious to know what she wanted to do with a pack of money. i heard all the conversation. i felt so shocked krystal could do that to eunji. "i will protect her. she's my beloved friend" i said while following the two mens. i called namjoo "namjoo yahh, eunji with you now?" i asked her. "she just left to the coffee shop." she answer it calmly. "alone? marina coffee shop?" i asked back. "nae unnie wae?". i don't answer it after i see the two bad man get a knife out of his pocket and i see eunji near that. i run to her fastly. ----------------------------------------- Eunji POV : i heard luna shouted at me and she hugged me. i feel so shock after there are two bad man stabbed her from back. "called the police this is all krystal.." she fainted after that. "lunaa yahh. ireona. why did you do all of this?" my eyes start to form a tears. a few minutes later, chanyeol, exo and apink come with the police and ambulance. "gwenchana eunji yahh?" chanyeol said full of worried. "luna" i cry at his shoulder. "she will be fine eunji. its glad because she stabbed in her stomach". tao said relieved me. i follow chanyeol to the hospital. ----------------------------------------- krystal POV: "are you crazy? told you just to warned her. why did you stabbed her? you crazy bastard. i don't want to go to the jail" she shout. "sorry miss but we do as you told. you shoul pay us" they replied. "pay? you stabbed my member and you need a pay? go away. i don't want to see your face" ----------------------------------------- luna being stabbed? such a good friend. i wish i can have a friend like her. she with me when me in the trouble. sorry for the late update guys. continue read it. saranghaeyo~