wake up babe

secret married
They have been married for one years. Their member also don't know about this married. They immidiettly leave their dorm after they got married. will they happy? continue reading guys ------------------------------------------------- chanyeol POV : "Yahh!! eunji yahh wake up we have schedule today babe" chanyeol said while searching for his t shirt. when chanyeol don't wear a t shirt thats mean they have been working out yesterday for a child. "let me sleep 5 minute please. i have give all that you want last night" eunji said while rubbing her eye. "your 5 minute will change to 5 hours. or i'm going to do like last night. which one do you want?" chanyeol whisper to eunji ear. eunji gulped her saliva " no no no. i will take a bath first" eunji stick out her tounge. "such a cute wife" chanyeol chuckled. ------------------------------------------------- exo POV : "you're late again chanyeol and you will be a dead meat" baekhyun said while make his action. "yahh byun baekhyun. move away. don't make tht ugly face or bomi will leave you. "don't said her name or she will chocked". chanyeol give he a death glare. "park chanyeol you are late again. what reason for today?" suho . "suho hyung you look handsome today and really stylish" chanyeol said while keep praising him. suho the dumb leader fall on his praise. "jinja? wow thank you bro. that why chorong love me" chanyeol make a vomit face. "look at that pabo leader who always fall on praise aishh jinja" said baekhyun. "what did you say?" suho grab his neck. "i said you are more handsome than me. i so ugly" baekhyun said. "i think you don't know to afraid at your leader. chanyeol just chuckled. ------------------------------------------------- apink POV: "unnie, you late again. why you always late since you move from our dorm?" hayoung said. "mianhae. the traffic was jammed thats why i'm late" eunji said while changing her clothes. "i have heard that reason for 2000 times" chorong said while shook her head. "palli, we won't be late to the concert. ------------------------------------------------- (exo and apink will attended golden disk award. they have practise really hard to win the award. after that they start to head to the venue.)