Chapter Ten

Osaka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

13 years ago…

 

“Sana-kun!” a little boy screamed when he arrived at the Mitsuya’s residence in Osaka, Japan.

 

“Good morning!” he said while sprinting past the grandparents and parents of the little girl that was vacationing there and up the stairs to the room on the right of the hallway.

 

Groaning into her pillow while laying on her front, the little girl immediately knew who the owner of the loud voice is. Sana didn’t even bother budging from her spot and tried to continue sleeping but what she heard were hurried footsteps from outside and her room’s door being slid open.

 

“Sana!” Yuta’s figure stood straight in the doorway, letting out heavy breaths which indicated that he was running, and Sana groaned again.

 

“Go away! I’m trying to sleep!” Sana said with a muffled voice through the pillow. Yuta then hurriedly went over to Sana’s futon and shrugged her to no end. Just like typical 7-year-olds. But Sana still didn’t move an inch.

 

“I have news!” Yuta blurted out then climbed on Sana’s back. “Come on! Listen to what I’ll say, eo?” He then started to thump on her back lightly through the blanket as though mimicking a massage but all Yuta heard as a reaction was just an irritated groan. Being crushed both my Yuta’s weight and hands thumping on her back, Sana tried to move and made Yuta fall off her back sideways when she rolled to her left. “Sana!” Yuta exclaimed with a smile and quickly pulled off Sana’s blanket. She didn’t even mind that she was still wearing her warm pink two-piece pajama and just tried to look at Yuta after rubbing her eyes.

 

“What is it?” Sana finally asked while yawning and earned a very wide grin from Yuta.

 

“My grandpa’s gonna teach me how to make takoyaki starting tomorrow!” he replied while feeling a bit giddy. “And you’ll be the one tasting them.” Yuta was seeing sun rays with his vision and Sana was still trying to compr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter