Chapter Eleven

Osaka
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I was just on a look-out for erts. Your skirt lifted up a bit.”

 

Sana was still a bit shocked with what she heard, standing still and a little bit more wide-eyed than usual. “erts?!” Sana let out and looked around her. A bit confused and irritated at Yuta because she didn’t see anyone that looks the least bit like a ert except for the grandpa at the stall opposite to where they are. She looked at Yuta and lightly punched his right arm then turned around as if nothing happened.

 

“Ow!” Yuta hissed while rubbing his arm. “You just met me again and you’re punching me already? Have you been training at any sport in Korea?” he said with a small scowl that made him look like he was pouting. Sana was just ignoring her childhood friend’s complains and looked at what was inside their paper bag.

 

Hearing Yuta hiss a bit, Sana faced him and looked a bit guilty but did not apologize to Yuta and just looked at him as if remembering something. “What is it?” Yuta asked and stepped back a bit. He noticed Sana’s grandma move to another stall and moved a bit to follow her. Sana watched him move and looked at her grandma. “I just remembered that time when you came to Korea with my grandparents… I think you said something similar that time…”

 

“Birthday?” Yuta tilted his head to the left and tried to remember what Sana was talking about. Sana was looking at him a bit expectantly and just sighed while facing her grandma, who’s busy looking at the salmon.

 

After finally remembering it, Yuta tapped Sana shoulder and talked, “Was that when I came with your grandparents for my birthday?” When Sana felt Yuta’s hand on her shoulder, she stood straight and listened to him. She giggled a bit quietly and faced Yuta. “Yep, it was for your birthday. Instead of me giving you a surprise, you surprised me after pre-school.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter