Tears and hardships

Dongwook hyung and JackJi siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

It was already late afternoon, but I haven't seen my best friend yet. I was waiting on the couch hoping for her to show up so it wouldn't seem like I was trying too hard, but she never came down. 

Deciding that its been too long, I decided to head up to check on her. The rest of the family were all busy with their schedules, except Kangjoon hyung, who was in our shared room.

Peeking in, I saw her figure roughly outlined underneath the huge blanket and knelt down beside her, softly uncovering her from the blanket and kneeling down to kiss her forehead. 

"Yah, Youngji-ah, why aren't you up yet? Wait a moment, why is you face so puffed up?" I asked in concern.

Staying in a dorm with 2 other foreign members, I learnt to identify when they were crying so I could reach out and comfort them. One telltale sign was that the face, especially near the eyes, was very puffy.

"Oh Wang Jackson...what are you doing her?" She said softly, rubbing her eyes.

My heart was squealing madly. She was so adorable, but I masked my feelings. There was still an issue at hand.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" By now my knees hurt so I sat down comfortably, resting my chin on the bed.

"How did you know?"

"Because your my best friend."

She sighed, and tears started to fall.

"Y-you know in the selection for KARA member, there was this other girl named Sojin?"

"In KARA BABY? I know, I saw all the episodes. Why?"

"She commuted suicide this morning..."

"That's terrible! Why would she do that?"

"Maybe because she wasn't a member? It feels like its all my fault!" Her voice faltered, and she started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter