Drinks and markers

Dongwook hyung and JackJi siblings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's early morning. Even at such an early time, our cute bickering maknaes are at it again.

 "Yah! Wang Jackson! Give me back my phone!" Young ji shouted at Jackson, who was holding her phone high up in the air.

"Wae? So you can continue talking with Bambam? No way!" Jackson stuck his tongue out.

Youngji was getting frustrated; she was having a nice chat with her cute dongsaeng when this ...jerk interrupted her peacefulness.

She pushed him to the side and he crashed into DongWook,  who happened to sleep on the couch beside them.

He had only came to the shared house at 6AM, and was exhausted. 

He woke up, shocked and furious, breathing deeply so he wouldn't kill them at that very moment.

They learnt from experience that DongWook will be extremely grumpy if his sleep was interrupted, or as they would call it, 'a bear whose honey got stolen' .

"Yah! Why aren't you more careful?! This wouldn't have happened if-" Youngji was cut off by DongWook screaming at them.

"I'm trying to sleep! Can't you guys just keep quiet?!" He then ordered them to kneel down on the hard floor with their hands raised in the air until he told them they could put them down. 

"Hyung/oppa-"

"Now!"

The two maknaes glared at each other, but obeyed nevertheless.

After a tiring 15 minutes, Dong Wook's anger simmered down and he drifted off to sleep. Light snores were emitted,  and the maknaes took this as a cue to put their arms down.

Witnessing all this from the stairs, Kang joon scolds them and sternly orders them to raise their hands back up.

 

(The camera fast forwards, Kang joon keeping his eyes on the maknaes and even changing shifts with Minwoo because he has a schedule. Soon Minwoo leaves as well, leaving the maknaes on their own with a Dongwook still fast asleep.)

The maknaes look super tired, not even bothering to whisper curse words at each other, shifting their weight every so often so their knees won't hurt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter