About Callback

Callback: Your Narrative and Characterization Guide

 

callback

 

Home

Getting Started

About Callback

What is callback for

The Look Book

Style and fashion needs

Masterlist

where to find everything

Applyfics are a lot like casting for a film, a TV Series or even a fashion show.

When you write an applyfic, you're like a casting director, looking for the perfect actors for the roles.

When you apply for these roles, you're like a model or an actor, hoping that you're the one the writer is looking for.

But then the uncertainty creeps in, especially you're doing applyfics for the first time.

What kind of characters does your general narrative need? What does your character have to be like in order to fit the plotline? Question, after question, after question. All in need of answers.

Let Callback be your guide -- your guide in coming up with the right narrative and/or the right character for an applyfic.

From narrative ideas to character tropes to kpop group lists and everything else in between, you'll find them here.

Callback will help you formulate the right character, from hairstyle ideas to visual dictionary guides for clothing to character tropes to personality lists finding the write words to describe your character. 

You'll find it all here in callback.

Callback is also here to help you think of the perfect narrative, the perfect set of plotlines for your applyfic. Star crossed lovers? high school cliques? the summer vacation to remember?

Callback has all that and so much more.

All you have to do is to, first, subscribe. It's important especially if you want updates from callback.

Second, if you find inspiration somehow through callback, you don't have to credit callback or anything, since many of our content was researched from elsewhere. but please do mention or advertise us in your fics, even just to say hello.

 

 

With that said, welcome to callback.

Happy browsing!

 

#Findyourrole

 

 

Everything on this thread unless otherwise stated was not created by the callback admin. click images to be redirected to original sources.
This theme is by Nefelibata Themes.