It Can't Be...?

Sweet Journey

It was already two months since Jonghyun's last visit. Seungyeon had been very busy with her current drama and Jonghyun hadn't had a chance to take leave again to visit his wife and family. His discharged date was nearing but he was assigned to a very busy post by his commander. However, Seungyeon would come and visit him every time her schedule was free, usually on weekend, and brought Jonghyun's favorite food. Although it was hard for them to be apart like this but they both always tried to give strenght to each other and looking forward to be together again as a whole family.

That day Seungyeon was on her filming shoot location waiting for her turn while doing her makeup. Unlike the usual days, Seungyeon was not in a good mood. She didn't feel very well also. Ever since this morning, she has got headache and her body was aching all over the place. She felt like she was going to have a fever. She wanted to just sleep at home but as she is the female lead in this drama, it is impossible to be absent at the shooting location because it would delay the production. She only had a couple of weeks more to finish shooting and she would be free and just enjoy life for a while. Especially since Jonghyun will be discharged from army soon, she planned to take a short hiatus from her career to focus to her marriage.

Her makeup artist noticed her unusual mood and asked her,

"Do you feel unwell Seungyeon a? You frowned a lot and looked tired".

"Ne Unni,my head hurts and all of my body is aching. Maybe I'm exhausted because of the shooting", she answered while massaging her forehead.

"Have you taken medicine? If you are feeling really sick, maybe you should tell the director and ask his permission to go home early".

"Andwe. It will just messing everyone's schedule Unni. I took some herbal drink before going here. I'll be fine soon", Seungyeon convinced her stylist.

"Maybe you are just missing your husband, Seungyeon a", her stylist to make her smile.

Seungyeon laughed at her stylist comment and said, "Omo, did it show so much from my face Unni?", she answered while widening her eyes and touching her cheeks with both hands. They both chuckled because of that. However, she was not getting any better afer that. Her headache was worsen and she felt a slight fever was coming. Despite her condition, she was still able to pull through the shooting. She immediately went straight home, took some medicine and was already under her blanket when her phone rang.

"Yoboseyo", she answered the phone.

"Yoboseyo. Yoebo, what happened to your voice? Are you sick?", Jonghyun could tell immediately that his wife was sick or something from her hoarse voice.

"I've got headache Oppa", she answered in low tone.

"Where are you? Have you taken medicine?", Jonghyun sounded worried.

"I'm at home Oppa, just finished the shooting. I already took medicine and was about to sleep when Oppa called".

"Oh, did I wake you up? I'm sorry Yoebo. Go back to sleep now, I'll call you again tomorrow".

"Eueueunnnggg... Don't hang up the phone Oppa. I miss you. I want you to be here with me", Seungyeon let out her aegyo to her husband. This is unlike Seungyeon at all. Usually, she wouldn't want to bother Jonghyun about her condition. She doesn't like to make her worry which can make him unable to focus on his work. But tonight she just want to be pampered by her husband. She wished she could hug him tonight. Being in his embrace is always the best medicine for her.

Hearing her sick hoarse voice doing aegyo while he was away from her made Jonghyun lost himself. He also wants to hug her tight and ease her pain. Although Seungyeon always try to not bother her husband but Jonghyun knows that every time his wife is sick or feeling unwell she tend to be more pampered in front of him. He felt sorry for her because he couldn't be there with her at the moment. "Omoo..I miss you more Seungyeoni. I want to hug you and ease your pain. I'm sorry I can't be there when you need me. I'll try to talk to my commander if I can take leave anytime soon. For now, please be patient honey", Jonghyun told Seungyeon in sweet voice.

Seungyeon was teary and she said "Aniyaa.. Don't worry too much Oppa. I already feel better after hearing your voice. I'll be alright tomorrow. Maybe I'm just tired from the drama shooting. But it will end soon".

Please take care of yourself while I'm away Yoebo. It hurts me too when you are sick. Don't skip breakfast and drink a lot of water. And try to rest in between your drama shooting. Arasseo?", Jonghyun told his wife.

"Hhmmm.. arasseo", Seungyeon answered while blowing her nose.

"Don't cry honey. I love you..", Jonghyun said knowing his wife is crying over the phone.

"I love you too Oppa. I'm not crying tho", Seungyeon smiled.

"Eeeyy.. like I don't know you at all Yoebo", they both chuckled. "Yoebo, I can't be on the phone for too long. I have to go now. I'll call you again tomorrow, okay?".

"Okay Oppa.".

"Have a good rest Yoebo, get well soon. Sarangahe".

"Oppa too, please take care of yourself there. Saranghae. Good night Oppa".

"Sleep well", they ended their conversation.

After ending their conversation, Jonghyun made another call to Jungyeon. He asked her help to check her sister's condition tomorrow morning. Luckily Jungyeon doesn't have any schedule for tomorrow so she promised Jonghyun to visit her sister. Tomorrow morning, Jungyeon arrived at Seungyeon's house early in the morning. Seungyeon was still sleeping when she arrived. She went to the kitchen and made breakfast for her sister. When she finished making breakfast, she checked her sister again and slowly wake her up, "Unni, wake up.. Are you still sick Unni?", Jungyeon asked her sister while touching her forehead.

"Jungyeon a.. when did you come?"

"About an hour ago. Jonghyun Oppa asked me to check your condition. You have a slight fever Unni. Do you have schedule today?"

"Oh, I have a meeting later today but I think I'll have to cancel it. I just want to rest and sleep for today", Seungyeon answered while getting up from bed.Your brother in law must be really worried about me. I shouldn't have nagged at him last night", Seungyeon told her sister. But she is grateful to her husband for showing her his care although he is not here with her.

"Of course he is worried Unni. You are sick and he can't take care of you. Besides, I don't have schedule today and the next day, I'll stay here with you until tomorrow", Jungyeon smiled cheerfully at her sister. "I made breakfast. Let's eat Unni".

"What did you make Jungyeon a?"

"Tadaa... Clams Noodle Soup. Tzuyu's mom visited our dorm early in the morning and brought these fresh clams. When she know I'm going to visit you she asked me to bring some of the clams for you. It's been a while since I eat clams", Jungyeon answered.

"It looks delicious. Jalmokkoseumnida..", she grabbed a spoon and tried the soup. "Woahh.. delicious". After that she grabbed one of the clams and bite it. At the second chew, she spit out the clam and ran to the kitchen sink.

"Jungyeon a.. the clams taste funny", Seungyeon told her sister while wiping .

Jungyeon who had tasted the clams found nothing's wrong with them and looked at her sister in confused. "The clams were fresh tho", she tilted her head in confused.

Seungyeon was leaning her head in the sofa and closed her eyes. She felt weird also. Usually, she would feel fresh after waking up in the morning. But this morning she felt more exhausted than yesterday, all she wanted was to lie down on bed all day. She massaged her forehead. Jungyeon still looking at her sister from the dining room.

"You have to eat Unni. Jonghyun oppa will scold me if he know I let you skip the breakfast. What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you", Jungyeon also worried at her sister.

Seungyeon getting up from the sofa answered, "It's okay. I'll just make myself bread and jam and a glass of milk. You can just keep eating Jungyeon a..", Seungyeon smiled at her little sister.

Jungyeon looked pensive though. She tried to relate all of her sister behaviour and she could only think of one thing. But she was not sure of it. Then she asked " Are you having your period Unni?">

"No, I'm not", Seungyeon replied. But suddenly a thought came to her mind. "When was the last time I had my period?", she asked the question to herself an started recalling her memory. Last month she had it or she thought she had her period as her cycle was delayed and what was coming only a fleck of blood. At that time, she thought maybe she was exhausted from her schedule and not thinking too much about it. But this month she hadn't had her period yet.

Jungyeon then said, "Hmm.. I think you should check on something Unni. Perhaps... Are you pregnant? Your behaviour shows the signs of pregnancy which we often see in the drama though", she told her sister nonchalantly.

Seungyeon gasped, her hands covering her open mouth. "It can't be...", she murmured to herself. But her mind recalling a moment from two months ago, on their sweet Christmas Eve.

 

 

NB: Hello guys. I'd like to ask for an apology from you for not being able to update the story. I was so busy this week and didn't have time and inspiration to write. But finally I managed to write the next chapter. Yayy.. I know this is just a short chapter and you all have been waiting for what happened on that Christmas Eve. But I hope you would forgive me and bear with me for a little more. Since I haven't tried to write a rated m story before, I didn't have much confidence in writing it in a short period of of time. But, I'm working on it right now, still revising here and there wanting to make it as sweet as possible. hahahaa.. Anyway, enjoy the story and please looking forward to the next chapter which will be rated m. hueheheh. Kamsahamnida.. *bow