Thank You

Sweet Journey

It was a great gatherings in Jonghyun's in laws' resident. They spent couple of days there. Jonghyun was able to spend a good time with his father in law. They went to the sauna the night Jonghyun and Seungyeon arrived there, and in the next morning they went fishing and brought home several fish. That day they enjoyed fresh sashimi made directly by Seungyeon's father. Jonghyun ate very well in the past couple of days, enjoying every meal served to him by his parents in law.

On the other side, Seungyeon also enjoyed her short stay at her parents' house as she also was not able to visit them for more than a month now due to her hectic schedule. She got to spend girls' time with her sisters while her husband went to the sauna and fishing with her father. The three sisters talked a lot and shared their life stories.

Although they don't celebrate Christmas, but still it is an annual celebration where families and couples got to spend their time together and have a nice or romantic dinner and sharing gifts as their gratitude toward each other. On Christmas eve, the husband and wife excused themselves to go out for dinner. Jonghyun had booked a restaurant owned by a celebrity friend in Seoul. He reserved a VIP room for just the two of them. It is a secluded room as it is located in the upper floor of the restaurant where nobody will interrupt them. Indeed, that is the special offer from the restaurant which is to be able to provide its guests and customers security and secrecy.

Jonghyun wore his gray suit with no neck tie under his long dark navy blue coat. He looked clean and handsome as always despite of his short army hair style. Seungyeon wore a simple balck mini dress which accentuate her curve of her body and she cover it with her knee leght blue coat. She added a white gold necklace with a diamond at its center on her bare neck. It was a gift from Jonghyun for their first wedding anniversary last May. It's a nice thought to bring it with her to her parents' house as she had predicted that her husband would asked her out for dinner on Christmas eve.

They arrived at the restaurant and were led to the VIP room. The room is surrounded by glass wall and presenting them with a beautiful night view of Seoul. The table is put near the huge window where they can enjoy the view. Thay sat and started their meal course. They were accompanied y jazz music, Seungyeon's favorite, as they were dining. Seungyeon was very stunned by the whole dinner thing, the view, the music, the meal and of course her beloved husband who has prepared all of these so well.

"Whoaa.. This place is amazing.. Look at the view Opaa, very beautiful", Seungyeon told her husband.

"But what I see in front of me is ten times more beautiful though", said Jonghyun staring at his wife's eyes.

Although Seungyeon has heard these kind of comments for thousandth time now but it never fails to make her heart flutters. How can she not blush if those brown eyes gazing intensely at hers delivered a warm sensation to her heart and make the butterflies in her stomach fly crazily. She smiled, her face blushed.

"Auuhh.. I missed those mushy words though", she said and chuckled at her husband. Both of them laugh.

When they finished the course meal, the waiter entered, brought another plate and put it on the table.

"What is this? I thought the meal course has finished. Did Oppa order another dessert?", he asked her husband looking confused.

Jonghyun then opened the lid and took out a beautiful bouquet of red roses from it and gave it to Seungyeon.

"I'm sorry Yoebo.. I didn't have time to buy you a present but I hope you will like these roses", Jonghyun told his wife.

Seungyeon was very surprised. Her amber eyes were widened and was opened. She gasped.

"Omoo.. They are really beautiful Oppa.. Gomawoo".

She really liked the flowers. Even though she has received many flowers from Jonghyun before, but this is the first time she receieved a bouquet of red roses. "Really.. Gomawoo Opaa.. jinjja.. The red roses are really beautiful", she thanked her husband again.

"You know what, I always love to see your reaction every time you see flowers. That's why I gave you those. Beautiful roses for the most beautiful woman", Jonghyun said to his wife.

"I'll put them in a vase when we got home", Seungyeon said while smelling the roses. She then reached her husband's hand and said "Saranghae", and squeezed it gently.

"I love you more wife", crinkling his nose and kissed the back of her hand.

Suddenly, the waiter came into the room again and brought an acoustic guitar and left. Jonghyun stood up and picked up the guitar. He then sat again near his wife and started to strum randomly.

"Mwo yaa", Seunyeon gasped once again.

"It's been a while since I last serenade you", he smiled looking at his wife lovingly. He then started singing.

          When your legs don't work like they used to before

          and I can't sweep you off of your feet

          will your mouth still remember the taste of my love

          will your eyes still smiled from your cheeks

And darling I will be loving you till we're 70

and baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23

and I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

maybe just the touch of a hand

well me, I fall in love with you every single day

and I just wanna tell you I am

          So honey now

          tke me into your loving arms

          kiss me under the light of the thousand stars

          place your head on my beating heart

          I'm thinking out loud

          maybe we found love right where we are

when my hair's all gone and my memory fades

and the crowds don't remember my name

when my hands don't play the strings the same way

i know you will still love me the same

          coz honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen

          and baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory

          I'm thinking bout how people fall in love in mysterious way

          maybe it's all part of a plan

          well I jsut keep on making the same mistake

          hoping that you'll understand

          but baby now...

take me into your loving arms

kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

place our head on my beating heart

thinking out loud

that maybe we found love right where we are

(song by Ed Sheeran "Thinking Out Loud")

Seungyeon was so overwhelmed and couldn't say a word. Her eyes were teary. She looked at her husband, she can feel the sincerity in his sweet voice. It was like he spoke through the song and left her speechless. She felt like she is really loved and wanted.

Jonghyun put the guitar down and saw his wife's tears. "Aigoo.. why are you crying Seungyeon a". He wiped the tears in her cheeks and caressed her hair lovingly. Seungyeon caught his hand and brought it to her lips and kissed it.

"It's a happy tears. I'm really happy..", Seungyeon stared at Jonghyun's eyes.

"Thank you for everything, for marrying me, for always make me the happiest woman on earth, for accepting every flaws in me and for always be the one whom I can count on and shared my happiness and troubles. I can't thank you enough. Thank you for everything. Let's live a happy marriage life. I will always try to be a better wife for you. Saranghae..", Seungyeon told his husband.

"Aniya.. I should be the one who is thankful Yoebo. You have made my life complete. Before I met you, I only ilved my life day by day without something to lean on or omething to wait for. But since I met you, my life suddenly become meaningful and cheerful. It is all because of your bright personality, your beautiful soul that has touched my deepest heart. You bring the best out of me. You don't know how thankful I am to you for accepting me with all my lackings. and even though I am not around for the past couple of years, you still wait for me faithfully and support me. Thank you very much Yoebo. Let's live happily together always. Saranghae". Jonghyun leaned on and kissed his wife gently and sweet.

They danced to the jazz songs played in the room. Their eyes neer leave each others. They can feel their hearts even without saying a word. Once in a while, Jonghyun would crinkle his nose and kissed her cheeks. When they finally hugged each other, Jonghyun said, "Let's continue at home".

Seungyeon chuckled and said, "Let's go home"...