Me Before You

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My roommate's boyfriend and friends are hanging out in our apartment having seafoods and I just sat alone at the window reading a book with earphones on because I can't eat any since I'm allergic to seafood.

There was a murmur near me and when I looked up a smiling face of one the boyfriend's friends is in front of me. I removed my earphone and smiled back.

"Pardon? Do you need anything?"

"Oh you were wearing earphones. I was asking if that was the book with the guy in a wheelchair?"

I was taken aback by how deep his voice was.

"Me Before You? Yes it is."

"That's a really nice book."

"Yeah. By the way why arent you eating there with them?"

"I'm allergic to seafoods. They didn't even tell me they're going to eat those."

"Same here."

He pointed at the space beside me like he was asking if he could seat and I nodded. He smells so nice. He's cute and he's wearing a beanie which makes him cuter.

"I'm Jeon Wonwoo by the way and yeah I'm obviously one of Seongcheol's friends." He wiped his hand on his pants and offered me a handshake.

"I'm Y/N." I shook his hand and his hands were cold.

"Hey do you know there's a Me Before You movie?" He nudged me like we didnt just knew each other's name a few seconds ago.

"Really?"

"Yeah it's actually showing now."

"Excuse me but are you trying to ask me out?"

His face became red and so was mine.

"Hyuuuuung what'cha doing there?" One of his friends who doesn't look Korean appeared.

Wonwoo immediately went down from the window and straightened his clothes.

"I-I w-wa-w-was I wa-"

"Chill hyung. Why are you both so red? Did I interupt something?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter