Sore Throat

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were suddenly taken aback when Hoshi kissed your forehead. You looked up to him, his eyes were closed and he was smiling.

“What was that for Hoshi?”

He opened his eyes and bent down a bit so that both your eyes are at the same level. He stared at your eyes to your nose then to your lips and looked at your eyes again.

“You are creeping me out Hoshi” You looked back to him.

Hoshi stood straight again and pulled his phone from his jeans’ back pocket. He typed on his phone and showed it to you after.

“I can’t speak right now because of my sore throat…I missed you so much I don’t know how to express it.” You looked at Hoshi again and he was pouting.

He put back his phone on his pocket and hugged you and kissed the top of your head. You hugged him back and he hummed I love you.

You weren’t able to see him for 2 months because he was so busy with their comeback and their tours and this was the only time he got off and went to your house.

You can’t help but cry. You thought Hoshi’s love for you has faded for 2 months of not seeing each other or even having zero contact.

Hoshi cupped your cheeks and you could see that he was fighting the urge to cry i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter