Tteokbokki

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Sungjin fixed his guitar strap on his shoulder.

"Well it's like getting to know your family or meeting your family but just like a practice." I tried to reach for his bangs and fix it but he's too tall for me.

He chuckled and bend his knees for me to reach his bangs.

"I'm warning you they're a little bit insane."

I raised my right brow at him, "You are insane too fyi"

He pouted and held my hand as the elevator's door opens to the floor where he and his friends are staying at. I used to come over once but that was during Chritmas and all of his bandmates were overseas with their families.

He punched in their dorm's passcode and opened the door.

"Stay here for a while. I'll check something first." He kissed my forehead and smiled and ran inside closing the door.

After a minute or so he came back without his guitar and his hair is disheveled like he just woke up or something. He was laughing.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I just checked if my pets are inside their cages." He laughed once again.

"That explains why your hair is like that. Since when did you get pets?"

He pulled his phone out and fixed his hair.

"My bandmates are the pets I was talking about."

"Ohhhhh."

"Are you ready to come inside?" He held both my hands.

I was kind of nervous because they were the people who is with him most of the time.

"This may look weird but you have to hide behind me as we enter."

We entered their dorm and I did what he said and hid behind his back holding his hand as he guide me inside.

As we neared the living room I could hear loud guy voices playing a game.

Sungjin suddenly reached for my back and pulled me closer to his back as we stop near one of the sofas. He hugged me backwards like a kid hiding something from his parents. It was a good thing I was looking at the left or else my face would have hit his back.

"Hey hey hey! Turn that off first." Sungjin shouted and luckily his bandmates heard him.

"Hello lover hyung."

"Wassup mister."

From the tone and use of words I know they're teasing Sungjin.

"Hyung, your girlfriend doesnt look okay back there. We wont steal her from you so you can let go of her."

Sungjin reached for my hand again and slowly pulled me from his back to his right side.

"Here's my girlfriend and please behave while she's here."

"Hello I'm Hanbyul. Nice to meet the 5 of you."

The 5 of them stood in front of us and introduced themselves one by one.

"Jae Hyung is the oldest here and Dowoon is the youngest. All of them are older than you by the way." Sungjin pointed.

"She's not underage right? You're not a pedo right?" Jae asked Sungjin.

I could feel Sungjin's hands getting sweaty and when I looked at him he was really sweating.

"What the heck hyung! She's just younger than Dowoon by a year."

Sungjin looked to me, "I'm sorry for that question."

I got a tissue from my pocket and wiped his forehead. "None taken."

Jae suddenly whistled and all of them are now making teasing noises.

"Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter