Juliet

One Shot/Drabble Bubble {REQUEST OPEN}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Their reactions were all so funny.” My friend keeps giggling beside me as we walk to the library in hopes of finding a Romeo again. My friend just can’t shut up about those 13 boys and I think she has a crush on one of them.

“Seriously, can you stop talking about them? It’s already 3pm and we still haven’t found someone.” I kept pulling my hair and looking at every guy that we see.

“Vernon was the one who’s really suited for the role. Why can’t you just accept his condition?”

“I’ve read the script and no I don’t want to be Juliet!”

“Chill girl, let’s sit over there and I’ll massage your hand you look so stressed.” She pointed at the table at one aisle of the library and we sat there. I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes. She really did massage my hand.

“Can I see the script?” She tapped my bag and I just nodded. She stopped massaging my hand and I can hear her flip the pages of the script. I heard some chairs being moved near us but I couldn’t look up, I’m so tired and I want to rest for a while.

Someone was tapping my head so I looked up and it was Vernon with his chin resting on his hand looking at me.

“Did my heart love 'til now? Forswear its sight. For I never saw true beauty 'til this night.” He looked straight to my eyes and I swear it felt like I was by a black hole because I wasn’t able to react and I just stared at his eyes too. His eyes were twinkling. He’s so handsome. He is so…

“Will you be Juliet now?” I went back to my senses when he reached for my hand and kissed it. OH MY FREAKING GOD IN THE LIBRARY WE COULD GET DETENTION FOR THIS!

“Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged.” He looked at me again and smiled. WHY IS HE CHANTING THE LINES FROM THE SCRIPT?!!

I pushed his hand away and I just noticed his friends beside him all giggling.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter